VCV Rack 2 teaser

Is there a link to Rack2 that that I can try out? I can not wait any more!

1 Like

omg

sure, and look for a light linux distro if you need only vcv rack :broccoli:

1 Like

it was posted in this thread here the last time about 20 hours before your post,
just have a look some posts above

M1 Pro for Mac Mini right? Apparently, the performance gains of M1 Pro over M1 are relatively miniscule in comparison to the jump from top-of-the-line Intel so it’s definitely a good decision to go with regular M1 until at least a generation or two.

1 Like

That’s more an indictment of today’s world than of older computers.

1 Like

The only reason I’m waiting on the next Mac Mini is to see if it does add the extra ports that were mooted.

Use better modules. I put 100 of my basic VCO in a patch, each of them doing. 16 voice polyphony.

1 Like

@Dr4am if you are ok with windows and/or scared by linux, at least please consider buying a strong computer.

I have never seen windows working well on a low-spec pc

2 Likes

When I say “max 27 modules” or “max 7 modules” I refer only to Foundamental modules, or Audible Instruments with “Low cpu”, if I use others, the number drops further.

I’ll bear that in mind, thanks.

Is there a news feed or something I can subscribe to in order to receive notification of release?

1 Like

hey, welcome ! yes, all the music production blogs and channels of the world basically

2 Likes

Subscribe to the infrequent VCV newsletter in your VCV account settings at VCV - Register / Log in.

3 Likes

They’re waiting for 2.0 final, not the git/beta release.

Hope it comes soon!

3 Likes

Release the hounds!!

I’ve got my ££ ready…

I’ve got my €€ ready…

1 Like

I’ve got my ₫ ready…

:joy:

Any update on the release date?