VCV Rack 2 Free and Pro released

After 2 years of development, the latest major update of the virtual Eurorack platform VCV Rack is here.

130 Likes

Congrats to @Vortico and everyone involved!

c.

5 Likes

Congrats and many thanks to @Vortico and everyone involved!

4 Likes

Awesome stuff and well done @Vortico - what a mammoth achievement!

5 Likes

Great stuff! Bravo! :champagne:

2 Likes

Congrats & thanks to all involved.

6 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Woo-hooooo!

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks @Vortico and Crew!

3 Likes

All congratulations, Andrew and all! This is WONDERFUL news. Good roads ahead…

edit: looks the site and server are up and down so I guess the good news is spreading :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Music Tech release of the year. Big congratulations on this one!

5 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Vortico instant purchase!

3 Likes

Amazing work. $99 has never left my wallet so fast! Congratulations on reaching the milestone, very happy for you! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: …Also, big hugs to everyone else who helped get to today!

4 Likes

Congratuations @Vortico!

3 Likes

Congratulations! Server is taking a hammering :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice one! I had thought from what I read here it wouldn’t be until next year. Thanks for getting it out before the holiday season… lots of time to play.

Anyway, I will shut up and give you my money =)

2 Likes

Well done.

I’ve just paid and downloaded but can’t login “No response from server” Server must be getting hammered ?

1 Like

yep - it’s getting a proper hammering.

2 Likes

Yeah, every page is slow to load. Poor little nginx!

I was able to download and install but it is having troubles downloading the license key. Probably the same reason, I suppose.

1 Like

It took me a few minutes of repeating and I got in. It’s not down, it’s just having to drop connections to stay up :slight_smile:

And not that I don’t love (and intend to keep using) standalone mode, but I’m cackling with glee that this is running in Reaper–so much fun on the horizon!

edit: direct automation control of knobs is going to be so crazy

2 Likes