Vcv problems

I’m glad you admit you were wrong for saying it sucks. It takes courage to admit that. Respect.

Yes, there are some performance issues with Rack, depending on how you use it. Just like Wahhabism and Sufism are two radically different ways to live Islam, there are different ways to use Rack. Not judging how you use it, and I understand your frustration, I myself wish the DAW integration worked better. But it’s on its way. It may take a while, but what are 2-3 years compared to eternity?

In the meantime, focus on Rack’s strong points. Make drones. Make ambient patches. Make bleeps and bloops. Make peace and love :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks man, loving this. Yeah, I was wrong yeah… thats just how Iam , a bit harsh on the first. But Rack is definitely yea, you are right. The way I use it has to change definitely.

Thanks

how old are you btw? 10 years old?

I find it unrespectful , please ban this user

Thank you David for being thoughtful.

But a ban is not necessary. First of all, I don’t agree with bans. People think Islam is the religion of hatred, but I want to prove otherwise. By being accepting of everyone, I believe we will learn to live in a better world, with a greater Umma.

Second, Allah teaches us to be forgiving. He reacted in a juvenile fashion, but that’s ok. We’ve all been juvenile at some point in our lives. Heh, I used to be a full blown Richard Dawkins fanboy before I found Allah through my research in quantum physics.

So, if my word has any weight here, please don’t ban him. Let him find the true path. Peace :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol? Explain why u find it disrespectful? And u calling me 10 yra old after I pulled my god out, which is not allah? Man allah dont even exist, people were reading and listening about him. Hes in your head, and in rhe head of all. But your ego find it disrespectful, its only an ego, it makes you human. Theres a Kali, U know why Kali chops off humans head, and in the first place it doesnt look humanoid? Its a close mind, to call obly on allah, and to get offended by saying some words. There is hindu, egyptian religion which says a lot of things similar to any ither religions, but little people are still closed mind. Open your mind man and open that path to consciousness please. Wars are out there because of that thinking like yours