Storyline: … in the previous episode the aliens started a voyage from the moon into deep space following the direction of the signal received by the USRA antenna. They started accelerating towards the Milky Way, then activated their warp drive and reached warp 9 factor (1516 times the speed of light). After setting the route, all crew members entered the cryogenic cells and the JCN-quantum computer automatically put them into a state of hibernation. After 41 months of travel, the computer suddenly stopped the warp drive and woke up the members. A beautiful scenery appears to them … but is it their final destination or has an anomaly blocked their journey?
The challenge: make a VCV patch that could be the soundtrack of their journey (feel free to interpret it as you want).
- use only free modules;
- record the patch and add the music to the video below: you can download the video from this link: https://www.algoritmarte.com/vdisk/video/warp.avi. If you want you can also provide your personal “warp video” made with your favourite tools.
- if possible upload the video to youtube (tag it with #vcv3minchallenge) and add the link in your reply (if not possible add a link to an mp3 file or to soundcloud);
- if possible also upload the patch to patchstorage.com and add the link in your reply;
- if you want add a few seconds - at the beginning or at the end of the video - showing the patch and/or your credits;
- there is no deadline … at least until the next challenge
The video for the challenge: