=== vcp challenge #63: organ three ===

When the Church Organist is a Tetris fan … my entry to the #vcp-63 challenge. I had fun!

The patch can be downloaded here:

11 Likes

SCRATCHING(VIDEO MAY NOT BE CURRENTLY POSSIBLE)

@algoritmarte That’s massive, very nice!! :+1: :grin:

1 Like

I made this patch almost immediately after Squinky Labs’ Organ Three module was released, but for the VCP Challenge I wanted to make something new, something entirely different. No fancy music this time, only a couple of simple chords to demonstrate how the Nord C2 Combo Orgen controls the organ modules. While bass and drums are playing, I play the C2. You can hear me switch the rotary speed, move the drawbars and change the amount of drive and reverb. Finally some nice glissandi.

2 Likes

The promised second entry:

vcp-63-organthreeverb.vcv (106.2 KB)

It’s fairly similar to something I did for a previous VCP but I guess it’s all just music anyway. I went for another color coded patch cable scheme:

• orange for triggers
  • purple for audio
  • cyan, magenta and yellow for individual chordal notes
  • white for combined and single notes
  • grey for other cv

Hopefully it’s all readable and interesting sounding.

4 Likes

thank you all for taking part! some really awesome sounds here. i hope you all had fun.

for me the cake was taken by @Naveen - just so much zest for life in that piece!

4 Likes

Agreed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tasty! :slight_smile:

I’m a day late but thought I would contribute anyway. Tried to make a patch with organ 3 modules that don’t sound like organs. VCP #63_Organ Scape.vcv (128.5 KB)

4 Likes

Oh Man!! That’s lovely things.

Wow I am so glad you guys liked that. Thank you @ablaut for doing these VCP challenges, I love seeing how much variety the community comes up with :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Mine has the best logo though, right?

1 Like

your artwork is always trippy! i’m looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the new challenge!

1 Like