=== vcp challenge #60: entrian sequencers ===

I don’t usually submit to these but I was inspired today. Here’s a slow air in VCV titled Eanach Dhuin.

vcp-60 Eanach Dhuin | Patchstorage

4 Likes

Here is my entry for vcp-60.

I can notice lots of influences. So, credit to @ablaut, @Omri_Cohen , @VCVRackIdeas

A big thank you to @Richie for these modules. They are so powerful, but so easy to use. I will be using them again and again.

4 Likes

my entry for vcp60 really scratched the edge of my computer so it is a good thing that i was able to use entrian timeline :slight_smile: although everything stuttered while the recording took place the result is flawless (i have a 6 years old lenovo ideapad - lets just say this patch is overwhelming for it). thank you @Richie for making this sequencers, they really make vcv more DAWish and the piano roll workflow is really nice. you made me miss FL studio :slight_smile: and i can see myself start using a few of the sequencers.

patch: vcp60 - warming my hands by the burning cpu | Patchstorage

2 Likes

I used a MIDI file from Doug Mckenzie (https://bushgrafts.com/midi/) and added some drums for a jazz trio kind of sound. I had asked for permission to use it but I haven’t heard back. I am happy to give him credit for the piano playing. The soft piano sound is from the Basal+Slap modules. I realise that this is not really using the Entrian Sequencer to it’s maximum potential. I am looking forward to exploring these wonderful modules more fully.

1 Like