Valley Terrorform - testdrive

Meet Terrorform, a complex, shapeable, bendable, customisable wavetable voice.

This module is soon part of the Valley plugin by Dale Johnson @Valley . Consider supporting his work.

A demo and tutorial video by @Omri_Cohen can be viewed here.

:+1:t4: :coffee:

25 Likes

Oh nice! Thanks for the plug :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome my friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow ! wow ! wow ! a new valley module

great

4 Likes

Oh my, Dale is at it again. This looks like a fantastic module, can’t wait to play with it.

3 Likes

You will love this module! Its sonic capabilities are boundless.

2 Likes

Just gone up on github for those of you as impatient as me :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Just had a play with this. I think I’m in love.

2 Likes

How do I download it? Please!

For now, you’ll need to grab the source from github and compile it yourself. It will appear in the library soon.

1 Like

thanks sounds hard, i’ll wait but thanks.

1 Like

genio

It’s just turned up in the normal library for me. Now to dig in.

3 Likes

Am I right in understanding that the wavetables are at most 256 samples per wave and at most 64 waves?

my first try with terrorform:

I’m streaming it right now here: https://www.twitch.tv/dag2099

So far I’m finding to be very 80’s but it’s a super complicated module. I’m trying to read the manual while streaming, which seems to be a bad idea.

edit: stream over

If I’m not mistaken it is 64 waves per bank (x 64 banks).

There was a recent change to the module which should allow it to load 2048 cycles waves. This might not have been changed in the manual yet.

Check with @valley.audio

Hmmm… I tried making a simple two wave table with 2048 length waves as well as trying to load a Serum table with six waves and couldn’t get it to see the full lengths, and the limits I got by reading the constant definitions in the source. (i.e. TFORM_MAX_WAVELENGTH and TFORM_MAX_NUM_WAVES) Maybe this is on a branch or something in the works.

That is possible!

I really love this new module, so many waves! And I connected it to transit for some jumps (faded) between different sounds. Thanks Valley!

1 Like