Tiny VCV Rack patches

Thank you very much @Olival_Clanaro! I accept your suggestion and I will try to create something :wink:

1 Like

@tinyvcvpatches this is amazing , what is your secret? can you talk a bit about your creative process?

1 Like

Hi @David! Thank you and thanks for your question. Well, there’s no some special secret. Sometimes I have an idea (or trick) what I want to do and according to this idea I choose modules and make a patch. But I prefer opposite way… random searching of modules and making weird or standard combinations. Sometimes I choose one module (that I don’t know so much and I want to dig deeply into all features) and step by step I add what is needed. I have one rule that number of module has to be less or equal to 10.

4 Likes

Number 31. Spice up your sequence with S&H and seq. switches…

If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel and inspire me for next tiny patches. Thank you!

7 Likes

Hello. I just love the way you explore the different ideas and techniques on how to approach a module and how to present them in a different way. Thank you for that. I’m building a dual Atari punk console (on a breadboard for now) because I want to use something disruptive in my live set and because it’s fun to play with it also. There’s a module from Vult, Vultari that simulates the APC in awesome ways and maybe you can do tiny big magic with it… just a thought. Again, thanks for you inspiration.

1 Like

Hi @o_iElectricista many thanks for your positive feedback :heart:! It’s nice to see that followers are coming with more and more ideas. I appreciate it. I will take a look on Vultari! Cheers :wink:

1 Like

Tiny VCV Rack songs

Number 1. Song called “Rainy day” made of 3 tiny patches…

If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel and inspire me for next tiny patches. Thank you!

10 Likes

Number 32. Vultari PUNK console…

5 Likes

Number 33. Distorted…

7 Likes

Sooo 1) what’s the module with the face and 2) where’s the sample coming in?? Nice one!

1 Like

They are from Oxidlab: https://library.vcvrack.com/?brand=Oxidlab

And i didn’t know about it until this patch, but i bet that’s also the answer to your question 2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Right answers . Thank you @Olival_Clanaro :+1:

1 Like

Thank you!

Just learned about your channel now. I love it! When people make these HUGE patches it’s really hard to see what’s going on. But you even color code your patch cables! As an ex Nord Modular user, I appreciate that greatly!

So you want inspiration? I have a challenge for you… Make a patch that does NOT include:

• Clocked
  • Plateau
  • Anything by “Audible Instruments”

Maybe you have already made something like this, but it seems like an interesting experiment to me to use things that may be less familiar or well-packaged. I hope you have fun if you try this! Can’t wait to hear what you come up with!

1 Like

I love the idea of creating one song out of multiple individual patches. Sounds great!

I would like to see this too.

1 Like

Number 34. Plateau techno…

8 Likes

haha - yes, one does see the usual suspects showing up over and over :wink:

1 Like

For now I didn’t accept the challenge. I am so sorry, but there is some force in these modules I am attracted. :man_shrugging:

Battletoads pause beat

Perfect as usual , genio

1 Like