Tiny VCV Rack patches

Number 25. Swing…

1 Like

Number 26. Square and triangle…

2 Likes

Number 27. Arp…

4 Likes

I don’t know if anyone else noticed, but today, on May the 4th, the international Star Wars day , this channel has 66 subs.

Maybe you are the Racker the prophecy told about :astonished:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Can someone explain what is going on with bog sample and hold? I’m confused by how it has no input to sample. How is it still affecting plaits’ harmony? (video #1 but a similar use in a few of the patches)

1 Like

Hi, from bog audio manual: “If nothing is connected to an IN port, sampling for that channel is normalled to an internal white noise source with range 0-10V. Alternative options for the normal source noise type and range are available on the context (right-click) menu. The normal source selection applies to both channels.”

2 Likes

Number 28. tinyvcvpatches are back!

5 Likes

I’m late to the party. Excellent idea and channel.

1 Like

Hi @fstop! Thank you very much and welcome! Not so late, our “party” had 4 months break but now I’d like to continue :wink: Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Ahh. Very cool! Thank you!

1 Like

Hurra ! You’re back. I like Your Tiny Patches. They are very helpful. Thank You.

3 Likes

Thank you, I am glad you find them useful. :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Number 29. Advanced hi-hat…

4 Likes

Hi there, cool thread - have you thought of using Stoermelder Strip to save these as smaller strips you can then insert into other patches, and enable them to be a bit more portable?

1 Like

That’s a good idea, and that’s how it works, at least with patch n°29: the download includes both the usual .vcv file and a Stoermelder Strip with the .vcvss extension. Handy!

1 Like

Hi @pgatt and thank you! I am using it, just visit my patchstorage and download a file, it includes whole vcv patch and same strip file :wink: if something is broken, just let me know.

Thank you @mixer! Yes, also previous patchstorage files includes .vcv and .vcvss files :slight_smile:

Number 30. AD envelopes…

If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel and inspire me for next tiny patches. Thank you!

7 Likes

Love your Videos ! It’s the kind of patches i like to make to relax, small ones that are fun to tweak :smiley:

If you take suggestions, i’d love to see your take on this module :

3 Likes