Time to play a video game...

Now…

1 Like

I’m the sort of person who can get so into games that everything else in my life can turn to mud if I’m not careful, I think my addiction to the Football Manager series helped contribute to the breakdown of a 10+ year relationship which is even sadder than playing a lot of Football Manager.

So I avoid games now. But, I make exceptions when a very high quality 3D style RPG comes out and I can play it and finish it over a long weekend or two whether it’s Skyrim or Fallout. And I’m really looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077, ticks all my boxes.

1 Like

The Witcher 3 perhaps, non ?

played it, excellent game. Yes, made by the same people.

I got three words for you: Baldur’s Gate 3

:robot:

my son, just 2 hours ago, spilled me €69 for downloading it

1 Like

I think outside of emacs tetris, I don’t have any games on my boxes.

1 Like

Hades is incredible!

Play it on Hell Mode if you adore roguelikes, play it on Normal if you’re indifferent, or play it on God Mode if you abhor roguelikes. It’s well worth the price of entry in any case!

Excellent writing, voice acting, artwork, music, and hack-and-slash gameplay. By far the best narrative I’ve experienced in any roguelike (or roguelite). I feel spoiled for this game and Risk of Rain 2 having both released in the same year.

4 Likes

Going to try and make it to Friday night before picking up Cyberpunk 2077. Wish me luck.

2 Likes

Yep, Hades is fantastic! (and God Mode a blessing:)

I’ve been enjoying this Asteroids, But Escalated called Nova Drift the last couple of evenings quite a bit. A good game for a quick round. And then one more.

1 Like
From 17th [next thursday], 15 days of free games. Last year was fantastic. Already looking forwards to what mad stuff they throw at us this year.

Also this week’s free games are up and a decent chunk of change worth for nothing if you don’t already have them. Pillars Of Eternity and Tyranny.

2 Likes

So, 5PM on the Thursday is close enough, yeah? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I just discovered this on the web , It is not exactly a video game, is a app based on the Brian Eno and Peter Schmidt Carts " Oblique Strategies"

3 Likes

I used to regularly post this link on FB.

2 Likes
2 Likes

When I am not patching I am usually flying :small_airplane:

3 Likes

When I am not patching I am usually on Atys.

On Blizzard I’m RoboKitty. As such I have been playing StarCraft II for like a decade, and am still terrible at it.

1 Like