The House of GEODESICS

Soon in Geodesics Vultiverse…

23 Likes

Looks like a Muppet with three concentric mouths. Yes that is a compliment.

3 Likes

Looks like a flying spaghetti monster lol

2 Likes

Wormhole generator?

1 Like

reminds me of this…

but what does it do?

3 Likes

It’s a crop circle generator. It’s obviously based on alien technology, because it’s aliens who’ve been making crop circles. This technology, which has been traditionally applied to geodesy, is now available for music making. Up to six (hexa)(crop) circles can be drawed at the same time.

5 Likes

my first impression was: too many wholes to fill

I mean, I guess it eats your soul? But…back to the module.

1 Like

Geodesics Vultiverse present HEXAQUARK, a quantum chromodynamic trigger sequencer for VCV Rack, on its way to the plugin library as a premium collection.

HEXAQUARK is a polyrhythmic drum sequencer with 6 channels, expressive velocity, and dynamic envelope outputs. A tool to write micro beats by composing with virtual particles, antimatter, uncertainty, and quantum void…

Geodesics Vultiverse is available anytime soon in the VCV Store for 15$ as an early adopter price, before more modules get added to the collection…

More information, complete user manual and musical performances can be found on the Geodesics Vultiverse website. Geodesics Vultiverse - PYER | design for music

26 Likes

Congratulations guys! Looks and sounds awesome :slight_smile: :alien: :alien: :alien:

3 Likes

Congrats Pyer & Leonardo! :partying_face: :partying_face:

Yet another fine “way out there” creation with mind boggling specs!

1 Like

Congrats guys :+1:

1 Like

100% insta-purchase. Can’t wait.

1 Like

The Hexaquark is now out of the lab. Thank you for this warm welcome, we hope you will have fun with it.

This module has a learning curve that we believe to be rewarding. Feel free to contact us for any questions, use the manual, and very soon a video from a famous videographer is cooking to help you in your journey!

15 Likes
10 Likes

Jeezz… what a beast! You’ve (and Leonardo) really outdone yourself here in the frontal cortex department :scream::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Well done guys!

2 Likes

It’s HEXAQUARK Sunday Quiz 01 !

Name the song and I’ll link the patch in comment :blush:

Little magic trick to turn Hexaquark on a 8 track sequencer (and more): by using the modulation channel to change the sample I can make multi toms roll on one track, and alternate between ride and cymbal on a second track. This will also work to address a destination in a sequential switch to many different modules.

2 Likes

sounds poisonous…1:04

could be wong of course :slight_smile:

Drew Cohen found this one! Caravane from the movie Whiplash Here is the patch if you guys what to have a look at it or use it to start something new! https://patchstorage.com/sunday-quiz-01-caravane/

It’s HEXAQUARK Sunday Quiz 02 !

Name the song and I’ll link the patch in comment :camera:

Little magic trick2: there are 3 tempo changes in this song so I use a channel to clock a sequencer that modulates teh tempo at the right moment

1 Like