Tape Recorder - now with Tape Inspector as an expander

Thanks a least my input counted towards the progress! True when your ready, it’s ready. Just eager to play with it! So are there new features on the latest version?

All features will be new because it will be the initial release.

A good answer! Still biting my finger nails though!!! :star_struck: :grin: :rofl:

The first release will be within the next days.

Thank you all for your patience! :beer:

2 Likes

Too late for Psychedelic December. But I’ll find some way to use it.

What about Psychedelic January?

2 Likes

Goody gumdrops and other such celebratory phrases!! Looking forward to messing my audio up !! Does it work friendly with NYSTHI Simpliciter Control module or is that sacrilege? Thanks for making this module. :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Nysthi has the better one, hands down :star_struck:

Unfortunately Psychedelic December is a yearly event. That I’m moving to November this year.

Hello Ahornberg, noticed you have a YouTube video about the Mixturtrautonium in Drambo?, what modules would you use to recreate that wonderful instrument in VCV Rack? I have a Vst version by Rick Jelliffe and loved playing with that.

Doepfer recreated the Mixturtrautonium with Eurorack Modules. Trautonium English

The first release has finally arrived! :partying_face: :boom: :loud_sound:

18 Likes

Huzzah, the man has delivered the goods!! Trying this out now, love the way the tape noise/motion messes up the audio-scratching the ffwd n bckwrds is great! More experimenting to do! Thanks for putting all this altogether!

1 Like

@Omri_Cohen you need to try this :slight_smile:

Oh, I will!

This is a lot of fun but I’m not sure how it, you know, works? Like, yes I can make spiraling noises and stuff, that’s great but I don’t really get what all the time stuff is for.

here’s the manual: Ahornberg-VCV-Modules/README.md at master · Ahornberg/Ahornberg-VCV-Modules · GitHub

I read it! I’m sorry if my post came across as dismissive but I genuinely didn’t get what the bits at the top of the module were for. I’m starting to grasp it now though. Thanks.

What are your experiences with the Tape Recorder module?

1 Like

It’s cool, I had and will have fun with this. A thing I don’t like (maybe I missed something) is when the Loop reverses: that scratch is really harsh and could maybe be made optional?