Sounds from the crypt at Castle Modula.

I’ve gotten into using Distrokid, it does feel kind of nice to see an album pop up on spotify and apple music and the lot, and it’s nice that people can listen to it without having to pay anything, so I don’t feel any guilt about sharing it with my friends. And it’s easier to explain to strangers about my weird music making hobby, hah.

1 Like

Oh, apparently Turing used the terms ‘bury’ and ‘unbury’ for the same concept, so it might have just taken one enterprising undergraduate somewhere working an odd job at the cafeteria to come up with the more alliterative terminology and have it stick in people’s minds.

Before I even start: Congrats to your modules. Count Modula is certainly one of my favourite ‘brands’!

I have a question related to the Hyper Maniacal LFO. Does it have a reset functionality? I want the ultra-slow sine wave to always start at the same point. It would be perfect if one could define the relative point within a full cycle where the reset would start (in my case, at 1.5 x pi, with 2 x pi = 100%).

Best regards Frank

Hi Frank.

Thank you!

The Hyper Maniacal LFO does not have reset functionality, it is designed to be free-running just like the Ken Stone designed Super Psycho LFO module it emulates.I have no plans to expand it beyond it’s current functionality.