Sounds from the crypt at Castle Modula.

A diary of those times when The Count takes a break from coding modules, dusts off his patching cape and shoos the bats out of his modular mausoleum to make some noise.

4 Likes

Dark Ambient Soundscape:

12 Likes

Unmelodies and antirhythms.

5 Likes

Concerto for FM-Op and Saws.

10 Likes

nNce subtle sounds. Sometimes lots of panning drives me crazy, but in this patch it works well to separate the musical voices without too much vertigo inducing ping-pong.

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Hybrid Analogue/Virtual (Really bad videography warning…)

This was my entry for the Vult Freak competition back in March.

9 Likes

Dark Ambient Soundscape 2:

5 Likes

Hypermania.

5 Likes

Creating repeating sequences with the Hypermanical LFO and S&H.

1 Like

Sequenced HMLFO waveforms.

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, do you intend to make a VCO? I only ask because it seems you have a clear idea of the system you want to make and are making modules towards that.

Not at this stage. There are are far better DSP developers than me here releasing VCOs of far higher quality than I could possibly do. I tend to make modules I either need because the ones that are available don’t quite do what I’m looking for, or modules think would be fun to develop because I enjoy the process of designing and coding them. To be honest, when I first started I seriously considered keeping these modules for my own use as I didn’t think that many people would be interested in them.

2 Likes

I think we’re all glad you chose to release them.

6 Likes

It’s a Squinky Labs salad.

3 Likes

Darkness from the Kitchen Sink

4 Likes

A bit of old school electro.

8 Likes

This is nice !!!

2 Likes

My favorite salad, as it happens.

1 Like

Sunday morning random ambience.