Seaside Modular Announcements Thread: v2.5.2

Sorry, I thought you had replied to me. So, ignore my sample rate responses. Now I do not know if it really sounded better, or if it just sounded as if it sounded better in my head :wink:

1 Like

Further, now I’ve split the outputs across two mono channels, there is an audible click when the meters get pegged. Definitely an issue with the left output.

I see this on Windows also in the mixer but I don’t hear any audio artifacts so I had missed it earlier.

OK, at 44.1 it behaves sound-wise (output is a wee bit hot, have to damp it by 2.5 Db to stay unclipping on the mixer.) However the DHIM port button still blinks on and off on whatever it feels like, as there is no trigger plugged in, so it has seemingly it’s very own mind? Or is that intentional if it’s left neighbour is triggered? it does not blink on and then after a couple seconds off in tim,e with that neighbour.

Should only blink if its sound is made by the drum pattern.

BUG: After restarting vcv it always starts with TEENTAL eventhough I closed rack on fi KEHERWA. Windows 10 VCV 2.3.0 Seasick :wink: latest beta.

1 Like

Ah yeah thanks I did forget to add saving that setting!

1 Like

Is there a compiled windows version somewhere that I could download? I couldn’t find one …

The link is above.

1 Like

Here’s a direct link to the windows file:

https://github.com/abluenautilus/SeasideModularVCV/suites/12126927287/artifacts/639317584

should yes, but has somehow it’s own mind if a trigger is plugged into it’s left neighbor trigger in…

404 page not found

Mac ?

@Rodney @jue

There are only Artifacts Produced during runtime, but nothing to download ?

Click on the MAC artifact.

On Edge the artifacts are pictures not download links. (Have to log in to a github account to get links)

yup, nothing to download

Yep , I just tried on a PC where I was not logged in on GitHub , and there was no way I could download the files. And I also got a 404 on the other link. So you need to log in or wait for VCV to update the plug-in.

Yeah this has not been submitted to the library yet, just beta testing it now. Will submit after we resolve all of the issues. Sorry that github requires login, but it is free to sign up!