Purf patches - Previously, on VCV

Definately! Very nice piece. Reminds me of my own experiments here, here and here. I called it “phase loops” and used ELSKER for LFOs with delayed onset in that case.

1 Like
5 Likes

Really liking that sound, nice!

1 Like

More of a demo of the dBiz clock divider than anything. And I recently recorded the process of making these videos and felt inspired to do more of that. Also Slips. Slips is good!

9 Likes

I enjoyed that - minimal but really tasteful…

Nice tune Urs. I think you might like this one - 1-16 clock divisions OR’ed or XOR’ed as you like, in 3 HP:

I used it recently, very nice little module.

3 Likes

Yeah, good one too, wasn’t aware of it. I do like those physical modules though. As I tend to map a lot.

1 Like

Sorry for the OT but how do you set those backgrounds?

… here’s a x3 timelapse:

4 Likes

… in which every EOC advances slips’ playhead by one step.

9 Likes

Very nice.

1 Like

Oh boy, that is really nice! Which VST’s are used? Samples?

1 Like

Thanks, guys :slight_smile: Piano is the wonderful Native Instruments’ Noire, the woodwind is (the free!) Gentle Winds.

2 Likes

this is VERY lovely and soothing. :heart:

1 Like
7 Likes

I love the arc of this piece. It really takes you on a journey.

1 Like

It’s Jamuary again, most of all a time for exploration! Like, can I get CV that’s not boring pitch into the Strega? Yes, to play it’s filter, for instance. (Also pictured, the source of my keyboard-question)

4 Likes

Well, that’s the best thing I’ve heard in a while!!

1 Like

For a change, a patch I will save under a filename that reminds me to play with it instead of always starting with a blank rack. A Tape Loop machine.

4 Likes

A bit cheeky but if you don’t ask… is the patch available to play with anywhere, here or Patch storage? The tape loop one.