plugins that are questionable whether there will be V2 updates

Good News here! The PurrSoftware Meander code for Rack V1 built without changes and without errors against the V2 SDK beta. It runs fine in Rack V2 standalone beta. This is the singleton implementation and all of the singleton logic works fine in V2. I’m still working on a few migration suggestions, but, I will be submitting to the library soon. I want to do a bit more testing.

I built under Windows. Another developer built it under MacOS. Maybe someone will build for Linux test once I get my Github repository commits in.

12 Likes

Let us know when it is available and I will build it with the rack-plugin-toolchain for all platforms.

2 Likes

An issue was opened requesting Meander to be submitted to the V2 library.

4 Likes

any word on the cf brand modules? the “player” module is of particular interest to me

There is a v2 on branch which means they are working on it. Can’t see it not making the jump.

cool. fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Looks like Stocaudio hasn’t made updates since 2019 and there is no public V2 branch. Anyone know if a V2 update is going to happen? (Looks like it does build without changes for V2.)

Haven’t heard about stocaudio.

Well, I’m hoping. I use both the Spread and Delay modules from that plugin.

1 Like

Just built and briefly tested, they indeed do build (lots of warnings though) and seem to function after quick test on Beta 2 (Win10)

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve built them too.

Haven’t seen any word on Istruo, though I believe he’s not very active on the forums.

He commented a couple of weeks ago on Facebook. They will be upgraded to v2 but they have a lot on their plate ATM so stay calm and stay tuned :slight_smile:

1 Like

First thing i looked for in V2 was @StellareModular Turing Machine, I cant see it yet. I do hope it’s coming.

1 Like

Yep Stellare are coming

5 Likes

Put these into my plugins folder and it seems to have brought them into the folder structure when I opened rack, but I can’t see them in the library.

Anyone know anything about Magus Instrumentalis Polymaths? I messaged the developer, but have not heard anything.

Heard back from the developer, and they are planning an update!

1 Like

Any news on prok?

Those beta builds are from a month ago, they won’t be compatible with Rack v2.0.0.

1 Like