plugins that are questionable whether there will be V2 updates

Dang, I picked up an APC mini for use with Iverson Jr. I have a Mac Mini M1 over here from work, I’ll see if I can get these working on there.

1 Like

Oh no, I’m really sorry to hear that but thank you for making them and being so receptive to feedback.

1 Like

If anyone else wants to take a shot at this one go for it, turns out it’ll be a few days until I can get back into the Mac. It’s been so long I’ve got a lenghty password reset process to get through lol. It’s working good in Linuxland though.

I use two modules in every patch: the 16 channel 4 groups mixer and the 5 x 32 trigger sequencer. Both are from mscHACK. So far mscHACK modules didn’t make it to the positive list. So I’m guessing, they might not get ported to VCV v2. Anyone who knows details about their porting status?

I’ve ported the Dronez, Alienz, Windz, and Morze modules with minimal edits. I’ll take a swing at the mixer and sequencer, will let you know how I fare.

dp

2 Likes

The mixer and sequencer built with minimal changes to the code. I loaded them from the browser, they look fine but I haven’t tested them at all. What OS are you using ?

Do you have a Mac build?

Only Linux here. My apologies, I should have made that clear. I’m doing the ports for personal use, but the codebase is freely available and the build for v2 requires only basic changes.

I’m on Windows 10. Thanks for taking up the task! Dunno if I could be of any help. I’m not a coder, or well, VBA only for engineering purposes.

Is the RJModules plugin on anyone else’s v2 radar ? It’s a great set, I’ll take a swing at it asap.

They were active in the vcv Reddit if you’re trying to track down the original dev.

1 Like

I read elsewhere that the dev plans to update these to v2

4 Likes

I’ve got RJModules working here. That being said, it’s the most number of changes I’ve had to make for a plugin to work. It’s late here, and while trying to be methodical, I’m sure I missed stuff and cut corners. I wouldn’t really want to share my edits given how rough it is. Not too hard mind, mostly lots of repetitive search and replace style work. Also, as we haven’t heard from Rich yet, maybe let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. But yeah, they’re definitely on my radar.

3 Likes

That would be really really nice. Their sequencer “Phaseque” is something special! My favorite one in the VCV world. Just beaten by the new Seq32 from HY-Plugins. Thank you for the news.

Looks like 6 +1 will be upgraded to V2. @pgatt has identified the issue I was having with mac builds.

I may not be in time for the V2 big day, but hopefully completed within the next couple of weeks.

6 Likes

To @steve @Ohmer @TroubledMind @joeleidigkeit – ZZC and ZZC Phaseque will be updated to v2 soon.

17 Likes

I have written to Mockba (mockba.the.borg@gmail.com) two days before, but have not received a reply yet. Does anyone know, or have heard of the developer?

1 Like

I just read on facebook that the Mockba Mudules have been converted to v2.0.

4 Likes

Has anyone looked at Catronomix modules?

The developer is working on Catro, 100% certain.

1 Like