plugins that are questionable whether there will be V2 updates

Is the RJModules plugin on anyone else’s v2 radar ? It’s a great set, I’ll take a swing at it asap.

They were active in the vcv Reddit if you’re trying to track down the original dev.

1 Like

I read elsewhere that the dev plans to update these to v2

4 Likes

I’ve got RJModules working here. That being said, it’s the most number of changes I’ve had to make for a plugin to work. It’s late here, and while trying to be methodical, I’m sure I missed stuff and cut corners. I wouldn’t really want to share my edits given how rough it is. Not too hard mind, mostly lots of repetitive search and replace style work. Also, as we haven’t heard from Rich yet, maybe let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. But yeah, they’re definitely on my radar.

3 Likes

That would be really really nice. Their sequencer “Phaseque” is something special! My favorite one in the VCV world. Just beaten by the new Seq32 from HY-Plugins. Thank you for the news.

Looks like 6 +1 will be upgraded to V2. @pgatt has identified the issue I was having with mac builds.

I may not be in time for the V2 big day, but hopefully completed within the next couple of weeks.

6 Likes

To @steve @Ohmer @TroubledMind @joeleidigkeit – ZZC and ZZC Phaseque will be updated to v2 soon.

17 Likes

I have written to Mockba (mockba.the.borg@gmail.com) two days before, but have not received a reply yet. Does anyone know, or have heard of the developer?

1 Like

I just read on facebook that the Mockba Mudules have been converted to v2.0.

4 Likes

Has anyone looked at Catronomix modules?

The developer is working on Catro, 100% certain.

1 Like

They do compile and work fine after a version change in any case. Without any v2 niceties of course (labels/knobs etc.)

1 Like

Rad I was hoping to look at this, but I’m still waiting on Apple to reset my password to get into my old mac. It’s a 10 day automated process that humans can not speed up apparently.

Has anybody heard anything from Nano? And Flag is still not available?

I sent a message to Jonas (Flag) asking about the update. Now I wait for an answer.
anyone wants to contact Nano?

Yes, i plan to update. Have been waiting for the right time… maybe this is the sign :slight_smile:

[edit: it now made it into the Library]

7 Likes

little update (I sent emails/private messages to all the developers on 1st post):

“Bark” should be available for v2, with some improvements

“Comfortzone” is ready too

“Expert Sleepers” will be done

Yes, in GitHub go to the issues tab and log an issue. If they pay attentional at all they will see it.

1 Like

Thanks!

Maybe a stereo Flag chorus anytime soon as well? :upside_down_face::pray:t3:

3 Likes

I thought about it, I didn’t know if it is an “acceptable” behaviour…I’ll do that!

edit: done!