plugins that are questionable whether there will be V2 updates

any word on the cf brand modules? the “player” module is of particular interest to me

There is a v2 on branch which means they are working on it. Can’t see it not making the jump.

cool. fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Looks like Stocaudio hasn’t made updates since 2019 and there is no public V2 branch. Anyone know if a V2 update is going to happen? (Looks like it does build without changes for V2.)

Haven’t heard about stocaudio.

Well, I’m hoping. I use both the Spread and Delay modules from that plugin.

1 Like

Just built and briefly tested, they indeed do build (lots of warnings though) and seem to function after quick test on Beta 2 (Win10)

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve built them too.

Haven’t seen any word on Istruo, though I believe he’s not very active on the forums.

He commented a couple of weeks ago on Facebook. They will be upgraded to v2 but they have a lot on their plate ATM so stay calm and stay tuned :slight_smile:

1 Like

First thing i looked for in V2 was @StellareModular Turing Machine, I cant see it yet. I do hope it’s coming.

1 Like

Yep Stellare are coming

5 Likes

Put these into my plugins folder and it seems to have brought them into the folder structure when I opened rack, but I can’t see them in the library.

Anyone know anything about Magus Instrumentalis Polymaths? I messaged the developer, but have not heard anything.

Heard back from the developer, and they are planning an update!

1 Like

Any news on prok?

Those beta builds are from a month ago, they won’t be compatible with Rack v2.0.0.

1 Like

I can’t find VCV Recorder? Any news if that will make it to version 2?

1 Like

Posts on here have suggested it will, in upgraded form, but just needs some more work first.

Personally my fingers are crossed for faster than real-time rendering but we’ll see!

2 Likes

I’ve built it for Linux (for v2) but haven’t tested it yet.

1 Like