Pics Of Your Studio

No cat ATM, sorry :wink:

Google Photos

5 Likes

Proper

You need to let me visit and screw around. I bet I can use all your patch cords at once in a modular patch.

1 Like

I love this photo. It just needs Robby the robot to be complete.

1 Like

Would need to be a pretty big patch, I have hundreds of patch cables!

studio RPN

10 Likes

4 Likes

Something doesn’t add up in that picture.

I’m guessing it’s the TD-3.

3 Likes

yes, it was a funny picture I’ve posted in the “synth café” group with the text

“Guess the INTRUDER!”
:slight_smile:

1 Like

8 Likes

There are Texas Instruments devices in there. Burn the heretics! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 !

Calculators notation Polish reverse without forbidden be should!

3 Likes

Whoa I didn’t expect to find people with this particular shared interest here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t collect, but I do have an hp-35.My dad got it for $400 in the 70’s

1 Like

Sorry :

3 Likes

My herd is not so much a collection as insurance against the darn things breaking. Note that two of my instances are Free42. That’s installed on all my Linux boxes, and the other is on a first gen Moto G that showed up in a junk pile much after I bought the old Pioneer series calculators. I’ve used RPN so long that every time I try to use a non-RPN calculator, I want to fling it against the wall, and while I do have a TI84 and TI85 a got at a garage sale before I found the HPs at a price I’d pay, they are clunky and annoying to use. One HP42s I’ve had for a while from a former boss, but given their price on the used market, I was afraid of losing it or having it stolen, so it never left the house. Were I to do it all again, I’d probably just run Free42 on a phone. The serious stuff gets done on my Linux boxes where I have Maxima, SciLab, and a boat load of programming languages. The calculators are still handy for that not-quite-back-of-the-envelope stuff.

I’m the operator of my analog pocket curta calculator :joy:

3 Likes

I’ld like to eat at the restaurant where that comes out when they ask if you want black pepper… :laughing:

1 Like

Perfect for those “black pepper… and the bill” moments

2 Likes