Patch the Card Game

I would really appreciate if someone made a module of this card game in VCV rack:

Imagine the possibilities on a live stream @Omri_Cohen

Edit: @stoermelder if you would think about doing this, the module could perform the action of the cards. No pressure here :wink:

4 Likes

“For each connection, flip a coin. If heads, unpatch.” Sadistic and funny!

Flip-a-coin is an alternative mode of the Module I Imagine.

Yeah, I got one of those and I’m planning to do a stream with it :slight_smile: Just need to find the time…

2 Likes

Nice

I want to make a pack of cards to help me come up with interesting musical structures but I haven’t done anything like enough work to actually make it.

edit: this game looks cool though.

It’s awesome to see people getting creative with card games in the virtual world. You know, when I’m not tinkering with modules or playing Patch, I’m usually having a blast with euchre online. It’s one of my all-time faves, and I think you’d enjoy it too. Plus, it’s a great way to unwind after diving into all those patches and modules. Speaking of which, I’ve found that sometimes, combining different gaming experiences can lead to some fantastic ideas. Who knows, your love for Patch and card games might spark some creative inspiration for the VCV Rack community. I’ve seen some brilliant mods and modules born out of casual conversations like this one.