NYSTHI v2.4.23

Do you mean a new post in this forum with the request? Sorry I’m fairly new in this forum

1 Like

#v2.0.15 (2022-01-03)

MVERB, TWISTEDMVERB, HIVERB

• removed

SIMPLICITER MULTI

SIMPLICITER

• when importing via Drag&Drop (and only via D&D) the imported files will be always in append mode
  • when importing via Drag&Drop(and only via D&D) automatically a slice will be generated for new appended section

SIMPLICITER MULTI

• added 2nd mode to draw the waves

THE SQUONK

• edge case of the missing first 3 clock in trig out when reloading a file… :wink: :muscle:

JANNEKER TIMED

• was not saving the time scale: solved

Poly DelayAttackHoldDecay (POLY DAHD)

Poly AttackDecaySustainRelease (POLY ADSR)

• correct number of VCA1 and VCA2 input (can be poly and in different number from GATERs and/or TRIGGERs)

Poly AttackDecay (POLY AD)

• added menu for polyphony now polyphony is the given by the minimum between POLY TRIGGERS and polyphony from Menu
  • added paraphonic mode: polyphony is always decided by the poly menu, but the output will be always FROM inner AD 1

8 AttackDecay

• added a menu command to transform first channel in poly 8 AD

4 Attack(Sustain) Release - 8 Attack(Sustain) Release- 16 Attack(Sustain) Release

• added a menu command to transform first channel in poly 4-8-116 ASR
4 Likes

Are these to be found somewhere else now? in a separate plugin perhaps?

there is a separate plugin but is not ready because I’m waiting for a final reply from Martin about redistributing his creation in a closed source binary form “FREE”

4 Likes

Thanks!

you are really into your closed source, aren’t you?

1 Like

hmm, his releases all also have the source included, so sort of I guess?

no, there is no source included

oh, silly github, true, they are just the stuff on github.

Have you given up on submitting the new NYSTHI releases into the library @synthi ?

I received no OK from any user (I need at least an OK on WIN and one on LINUX…) before sending it to the vcv rack team

(possibly an OK from VST users too… )

Here is an OK from a Windows and Mac user. But I don’t use the VST. Although I could check it, if you like.

1 Like

Able to successfully instantiate each 2.15 module from browser in VST, Bitwig Win10.

1 Like

I can successfully load each 2.15 module from the browser in stand alone and VST in Reaper 6.47

1 Like

all OK here as well on Mac M1 Monterey. Thanks!

what is?

edit:

my real question is: can it do multiple playback heads? I guess that’s what sussudio is for.

I still dream of a crossfading looper. The main thing that Morphagene does that Simpliciter does not is the eponymous “morph,” and IMHO it’s one of its most musically useful features.

Hello George, I thought you had created a cross fading sampler set up with 2 Simpliciters a while back? Would replacing the cross fade with a Morphing module work instead? The concept does sound tantalizing!

I did but it was too cumbersome to work with. maybe now that “selections” are a thing I can work it out properly. Just need teleport or to enclose it in a VCV rack VST, which means buying VCV Pro…