NYSTHI v2.4.23

Things are looking good in Linux here, will test after work today.

I added Convolvzilla, Simpliciter, and the CTRL to an existing patch. Everything seemed fine. When I closed the patch and reopened it, Rack crashed and will not open that patch anymore. I started a new patch with just those three modules and I can save and open that one just fine.

you should not test Convolvzilla : there is a REAL crash (will be solved in beta6) ! thanks

2 Likes

#v2.0.0beta6 (2021-12-01) (git.b3b7b652 beta2 Rack Free)

CONVOLVZILLA

• crash opening it solved (was due to some changes in the startup sequence of the V2)

BITSHIFTER

• add poly output from Output 1 (top left) (activated via contextual menu)

attempt to solve the crash happening on some MAC OSX 10.13 (reducing the code in nysthi_files

6 Likes

Confirmed on Win10 Rack free 2.0.0

Convolvzilla loading… no crash

1 Like

Convolvzilla seems to be behaving him (her?) self on my Mac now with the official free version. Thanks so much! Love the new background color by the way.

1 Like

Proper

nysthi v2.0.6 is official release huge task for me
11 new modules
120 redesigned
help from @pyer (all new ports and buchla style)
help from @_jojo_blue (knobs)
lot of improvements and debug

29 Likes

Thanks a whole bunch! Working well here in win10

2 Likes

You are just extending to infinity² our infinite gratitude! thanks @synthi

4 Likes

An amazing achievement Antonio - thank you!

You know when Antonio announces this it’s easy to think ‘no big deal’ as it’s a tiny part of the Nysthi collection in total, and then you realise its more modules than most developers have in their entire plugin… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

grazie mille @steve !

1 Like

@synthi

Slim Simpler is missing?

SlimSimpler is in the library

Edit: It’s so slim you just might have missed it :rofl:

4 Likes

Cause I’m Slim Simpler, yes I’m the real Simpler All you other Slim Slimplers are just imitating

11 Likes

I’m glad you like the knobs, looking forward to the modules! … @pyer, great job! … greet you guys :blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

the slimsimpler seems a replica of the others sample players,
but is the only one having the VCA input ! :muscle: (not true: all the musical boxes are vca aware…)
so you can use it to modify the transient for a snare for example, using an exponential DAHD

YAY THANK YOU

How many modules does VCV report when you select Nysthi from the dropdown menu?

I see 149

Edit: when searching: Nysthi