NYSTHI v2.4.23

Same here, Win10 VCVRack 2.2.1 free, saves as a .wavf

To nysthi users:
please, I know that I’m not active at all currently, but report any issue/bug/featureReq
as issue into my github repo; so I could have info in the future when I’ll become again
excited about vcv :heart: (if you put only a post here, are all info lost for me!)

@zakforrest @Bill_Yarkakar_XVIII @Yeager

15 Likes

Done :heart_eyes:

1 Like

If anyone deserved a break (and everyone does) you are high on the list. Thanks for all the wonderful tools and toys.

3 Likes

Done

for the braves

here the first nysthi arm64 plugin

Remember this is just a port 1 to 1 of the 2.1.19, so all the reported bug are still there

working on OSX 11.7.8
using XCode 13.2.1
source code base tag v2.4.1 VCVRack

17 Likes

Thank you for this! Seems to be working for me on Ventura 13.5.

1 Like

So is this coming to the library soon?

Sorry, I was hoping in a new release but currently is impossible

6 Likes

Life happens–take your time, it’ll be fantastic whenever it works out :slight_smile:

1 Like

@chaircrusher you are going to like it… (hoping you understand my new feature)

## RAEL 
####Imperial Aerosol Kid
* add Text fields to input delays and durations (activable using contextual menu)
* add Wonkiness recover (via context menu) also added number of loop to recover wonkiness

Description
  Sometimes RAEL single line is used as wonky timer. Both DELAY and DURATION have a randomness parameter.
  The param express how much randomness is computed given the set time

The idea is to recover the wonkiness of a wonky clock using a recover time

EXAMPLE let's say we activate the "WONKINESS Recover" and we set the loop recover to 4

and we have a duration of 1.0 and a delay of 1.0 with both params randomized at 75%

and simulate :
  LOOP1: dur 0.91, delay 0.82, cumulated dur 0.91, cumulated delay 0.82
  LOOP2: dur 0.75, delay 1.03, cumulated dur 1.66, cumulated delay 1.85
  LOOP3: dur 1.11, delay 0.87, cumulated dur 2.77, cumulated delay 2.88

in LOOP4 the INTEGRALITY preserver computes  
  	(4 x 1.00 secs - cumulated dur 2,77) duration 1.23
  	(4 x 1.00 secs - cumulated delay 2.88) duration 1.12

preserving the 4 seconds of durations and 4 seconds of delays... :D
3 Likes

He means log an issue on the Nysthi github.

Hi Antonio. Will the ARM plugins eventually be released in the managed library (.json, .svg)? I’m new here, so forgive me if this a noob question. Had a friend that was thinking of VCV Rack 2 Pro, if it had Buchla modules. Obviously, I’d love to have them as well. I’m trying to avoid installing manually managed plugins. Be glad to make a donation once ARM is in the library. As I say, I am new to the platform and just bought VCV for AU support in Logic.

ASA I’ll have tested the 4 versions, maybe

1 Like

Fyi if you install x86 you can set up nysthi using the library as usual. Afterwards your manual ARM installation using the installer in this thread will also show just the plugins checked in the library. It’s not so different than having a library install.

Thank you.

“test arm vers 1” is working for me.

still a buggy one :smiley: :smiley:

next build will be on an M3 :smiley:

13 Likes

release [v2.4.22]

#v2.4.21 (2024-03-01)

##All wav file import add support for WAVE_FORMAT_EXTENSIBLE pcm or float for all WAV imports

RAEL

####Imperial Aerosol Kid

• add Text fields to input delays and durations (activable using contextual menu)
  • add Wonkiness recover (via context menu) also added number of loop to recover wonkinessDescription Sometimes RAEL single line is used as wonky timer. Both DELAY and DURATION have a randomness parameter. The param express how much randomness is computed given the set timeThe idea is to recover the wonkiness of a wonky clock using a recover timeEXAMPLE let’s say we activate the “WONKINESS Recover” and we set the loop recover to 4and we have a duration of 1.0 and a delay of 1.0 with both params randomized at 75%and simulate : LOOP1: dur 0.91, delay 0.82, cumulated dur 0.91, cumulated delay 0.82 LOOP2: dur 0.75, delay 1.03, cumulated dur 1.66, cumulated delay 1.85 LOOP3: dur 1.11, delay 0.87, cumulated dur 2.77, cumulated delay 2.88in LOOP4 the INTEGRALITY preserver computes (4 x 1.00 secs - cumulated dur 2,77) duration 1.23 (4 x 1.00 secs - cumulated delay 2.88) duration 1.12preserving the 4 seconds of durations and 4 seconds of delays… :smiley:

PROGRAMMER

• bug: wrong behaviour CV knobs

TZMX, TZOP

• bug: wrong behaviour volume knobs

ETCHASKETCHOSCOPE

• bug: wrong max drawable behaviour

SIMPLER TAPE CONTROL

• bug: missing click sounds: solved

##COMPLEX SIMPLER

• bug: not saving wav files on windows: solved

##COMPLEX SIMPLER ##CONFUSING SIMPLER ##SIMPLICITER ##SIMPLICITER MULTI

• saving mode is WAV IEEE FLOAT mode (always)
  • bug: on windows, now the multiple file load select the choosen file

##02NAGOL

• add import with selectable SEPARATORS between: “,.;|TAB&!?”

##LOGAN20

• add export with selectable SEPARATORS between: “,.;|TAB&!?”
  • last exported column will be the last busy input socket

##TUNATHOR

12.9 MB7 minutes ago

11.6 MB7 minutes ago

11.9 MB7 minutes ago

11.8 MB

16 Likes