Mycelium Symposium online event - Modular and virtual modular performances, workshops, and presentations

So I’m happy to announce the first Mycelium Symposium that will happen on March 20th, 6PM CET! An online event all about modular and virtual modular/VCV Rack, with performances, workshops, and presentations. There’s a full list and timetable of the participants in the description of the video if you’re interested. It’s a long one, but I hope it will be fun! So save the date and I hope to see you in the live chat :slight_smile: Feel free to share this with your friends and loved ones…

36 Likes

I can’t wait! I hit the bell! :slight_smile: :mushroom:

1 Like

Great work Omri, looking forward to this!

1 Like

This looks awesome! I hope I can make it live! :slight_smile: :mushroom:

1 Like

10 AM start over here on north america’s wet coast. Sounds like a nice day, I’ll try to make it!

1 Like

I will not miss this for sure. Woooww

1 Like

Today at 6pm CET :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

This was an excellent program! I’m glad I got to catch most of it live. I keep thinking about the flugelhorn demonstration by Sarah!

2 Likes

Thanks for joining David!

Yeah, wow, it was brilliant!

2 Likes

Thank you so much Omri for putting this event together - you did an amazing job. The performances and tutorials were all excellent - thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing.

3 Likes

That was brilliant start to finish. We need this to become some sort of regular thing methinks, it was that awesome!

1 Like

Thanks! I really hope that this is the first out of many :slight_smile:

6 Likes

thanks for putting that together Omri. finally finished watching the whole thing. its a bit much to watch in one sitting so i watched an hour or so at a time. that being said, i enjoyed all of it and thought it was very well put together. looking forward to the next one.

1 Like

I appreciate it!

Very nice event (I watched some performances live, some the next day)!!!

2 Likes

It was fun!

1 Like

Just got started last night and making my way to the end of the first hour, really lovely excuse to listen to some music. Everything has been great. Very nice idea!

1 Like

Hey, thanks!