My Music - Paul Piko

Looks and sounds amazing!

Thanks!

Marbles with an odd clock into Rings and Clouds. I was getting a Daniel Lanois vibe :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Magnifique :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks very much Marc!

Beautiful

Thanks, so glad you liked it!

Lovely ambient drone Paul, I like it!

Happy you liked it Lars!

A work-in-progress… ADDR sequencer plus Dopamine driving Plaits through Valerie, with some Chronoblob and Plateau

1 Like

I used Keyframer (Frames) to fade between Plaits voices in this patch.

1 Like

That’s a really nice piece, Paul! Love it. And wonderful video, what did you use to make that?

Ah, I see. You continued working on the patch here. Wonderful piece, great use of the bongos and phaser and nice how the Saws came in. I actually prefer the somewhat darker sound of the VCO’s from the Twitch version above, but never the less - great piece, well done!

Thanks Lars. The video was made using some visualisation software called Plane9… looks like it’s only for Windows.

Yes, the YouTube one gained some things and lost some things… I think I’ll be revisiting the versions and using parts of each of them in a new track.

Sounds so analogue and warm. Fits the purple. Another fine patch man!

/Klas

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Taenarus was a gateway to the underworld, through which Heracles dragged the captured Cerberus, the “hound of Hades”. This dark ambient VCV Rack patch is mainly voiced by Macro Oscillator 2 (Plaits), through Neil (Clouds). Pico Drums provides infrequent percussion. I also took a sample of my voice recorded for my “VCV Rack Simple Voice Effects” video, then reversed and slowed it.

6 Likes

Belle ambiance, Paul. Bravo :slightly_smiling_face:

Merci Marc :slight_smile: