My Music - Paul Piko

I watched Lightbath’s Joy Of Patching video on YouTube, and then made this patch. I used the Beatstep Pro’s knobs to change levels and settings while the patch played.

3 Likes

Lovely piece Paul, highly enjoyable with great sounds. You’re really good at this particular kind of music!

1 Like

Thanks Lars. I couldn’t resist putting some phaser in there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wonderful indeed. And great job with the live mix.

1 Like

Cheers, I’m very happy you liked it!

I hooked up the Behringer Crave to VCV Rack, then twisted some knobs.

4 Likes

That was a really enjoyable little jam Paul!

Thanks Adi!

With the stress of the fires across Australia right now, I needed to make a quiet ambient track…

5 Likes

Wonderful piece Paul, full of lovely, subtle timbres and great use of effects. I love it! My thoughts go out to you and yours, hoping you’ll get through this unscathed, and that it’ll soon be over.

Thanks Lars

Guitar-like sounds from Rings through a phaser and Clouds.

5 Likes

VCV Rack modulates the Behringer Crave, then applies reverb. Notes in the video description.

4 Likes

Très beaux sons. (I want the same starship :sunglasses:)

Thanks Marc! There are a few ships that look cool :slight_smile:

Nice Paul! I’m guessing you have an audio interface which is DC-coupled then, which one is that?

Thanks Lars. I got an expert sleepers; this year I’m exploring some hybrid ideas. Maybe have a project with my son and son-in-law.

1 Like

Trying out the updated VCO-3340

6 Likes

Nice tune Paul, I like that beat and the great sound you get out of those oscillators.

1 Like

In this video I describe some of the steps to send pitch, gate and modulation from VCV Rack to the Behringer Crave. The Crave output is then sent to Rack for application of effects.

2 Likes