Mutron Bi -phase, Phase shifting

Thanks Augment, I have downloaded a demo version of Audio Damages-‘Mu-Tron bi phase’ -Phase 3 Vst but the time is so limited not got much out of it.

I also downloaded a free version of a Twin phaser by SaschArt and used that in Fruity Loops to mangle drums, also Blue Cat do a good Stereo Phaser. Unfortunately not got much out of Frozen Wasteland ‘Just a Phaser’, it is so much more than the name suggests but I can’t make it work, my fault not Eric’s. I got closest to it using 2 XFX Filters in Phase mode.

True I love guitar pedal emulations in VCV Rack, so many crazy pedals out there to do!

What is your difficulty with just a phaser?

Hello Eric, even when I go without the heavy CV modulation, it only gives a short burst of phasing and then it cuts out on me. Is it because I am using samples in Simpler, would a module be better as a sound source? Does that explain enough?

I love your modules like my children, both as FW and Frequency Domain.

Kinda hard to answer. Does the source material stop? Phasers aren’t delays, so if it stops getting an input , you won’t get an output

Maybe share the patch?

1 Like

Ok will do, maybe it is the sample. I’ll put the patch on here:

FW pHaser try out.vcv (33.3 KB)

There are loads of phasers on this patch, maybe turn off the other ones. Thanks for your time.