Morphing Effects Processor module idea

Nothing super weird. I’m trying to get my head around how Impromptu Foundry does song structures for VCP-57. And it’s a bit of a struggle.

Must admit, I have tried using Impromptu Foundry for the 1st time for VCP 57, it has confused me to what is happening but I like the sounds it helps make! Not at the submission stage yet .

I don’t find it to be conducive to making stuff up as i go along. I think I’d want to have a lot of things worked out and then program it all in.

I have not tried to program stuff, I have poked buttons but not sure what they do, I’m not one for manuals. Omri Cohen has done a tutorial on YouTube, see if that helps?

I watched it and it did help but I just don’t think my workflow totally matches Foundry. I’ll beat it into shap eventually.

Hello again, did you get chance to look and upload any more Vortex style patches. How’s it going in your patch of heaven under Covid?

Ah no, I didn’t! Not getting much done with lockdown 2 and home schooling the kids on top of work. There’s a few which are possibly ready to upload, not necessarily vortex style but a few glitchy ones, looping and granular stuff. Trying to get some decent video done so I can show patches on YouTube, so hard to get a decent take where the sound and video are both OK then get it all edited etc!

Thanks for getting back to me. Yup Lockdown 2 or is it 3, lost count, we have been in Lockdown since August in Tier 3 in the North, lockdown fight/envy! Not pestering, just was wondering how far you had got with 'em. The Granular and looping ones sound good, do you need any assistance with creating audio, I can do that, but video seems beyond me !? VCV Recorder crashes Rack last time I used it. Stay safe and sane, if that’s possible.

Video is an ongoing project! Also building a DIY pedal board which is taking ages. Anyway, here’s one, I started a new thread for this: