melondruie music

Thank you so much, a true reverb Nirvana awaits, even got some good Dub sounds out of the set up 'by ‘Metaing’ the AI Macro pluk and bouncing around the settings. My faith as been restored in the mighty Plateau!

1 Like

New music. Been lost in my head the last few months, lots of stuff swirling about.

Everything made in VCV Rack.

1 Like

I certainly know what you mean by the swirly head thing! Covid, supposed to be other yet it’s not. Try and get through it but the weather in UK -just pisses it down!

Hazy ambient summertime vibes. Assembled in VCVRack and recorded live.

1 Like

I don’t know if anyone else will get anything out of this, but here is a swirled together mix of ambient and techno. I don’t really have the words to describe it other than it was important to me to make it. I hope maybe someone else can get something from it as well.

Everything made in VCV Rack and recorded live.

4 Likes

I certainly do! This is great stuff, I particularly like Mindstorm and Wandering. Great pieces of ambient with an experimental edge, love it!

1 Like

Also love it. Sounds similar to Biosphere. Nice work @melondruie

Yeah, this is great stuff, nice!

Thanks to those that gave feedback. I kind of disappeared down a rabbit hole for the last month or so, but I appreciate coming back and seeing people having enjoyed what I shared.

New things. Ambient and melancholy with some grit. Everything made in VCV Rack and recorded live.

1 Like

Brilliant work. I would love to know how you got those “strings” voices?

I used SFZ instruments with Squinky Labs SFZ module to create the string voices. The VSCO Community Orchestra pack as a lot of good instruments as a starting point. Lots of other traditional and non-traditional SFZ instruments out there to add something beyond the expected.

Cool. Thanks, I’ll definitely check it out.

More ambient things. Lots of delay and echo. Memories floating to the surface and disappearing again. As usual, made in VCV Rack and recorded live.

2 Likes

I made some techno things this winter during a particularly dark time, literally and figuratively. I thought 4-4 would be a good day to publish the result. Dark and moody and hard to categorize, just like me :slight_smile:. As usual, made in VCV Rack and recorded live.

3 Likes

Impressive! Wouldn’t call it techno though but that’s just a good thing in my book :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, those samples are nice. And free!

1 Like

Yes, I can’t recommend the VSCO Community instruments enough. A great free resource. And thank you for making the SFZ player, it allowed me to broaden my palette quite a bit. Very much appreciate the time and energy people put into creating these resources for everyone to use.

1 Like

More techno that doesn’t fit in the box. Rework of an album from last year I wasn’t totally happy with. Dark with a bit of an edge.

As usual, made in VCV Rack and recorded live.

2 Likes

Ganz tolle Musik, ich habe dich schon in Spotify in eine playlist gespeichert, weiter so.

1 Like