Matthew Paine Music

Hi Folks, Here you’ll find my VCV Rack Music.

I’ll kick it off with this Ambient Lofi Glitch generative patch. I’ve learnt so much since building this patch but I’m still proud of it.

Cheers

22 Likes

Très beau travail, Matthew :gem::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

nice and chill

I wish I could reach same amount of module before glitchy sound appears :stuck_out_tongue:

bien construit !

1 Like

Cheers Marc!

Thanks for listening, appreciate it :sunny:

Cheers @spontex.merlin. I think I was on the edge of my module count :sweat_smile:

Ambient Trip Glitch Hop Jams - Generative patch with Jazzy keys Improv. Thanks to Squinky Labs Basic VCO for saving my CPU! Hope you’re all well 🙂

3 Likes

(let me make some remarks: the electric piano may be too loud, not bright enough (too much bass) compared to the vcv modules. I will add a slight reverb to it :peace_symbol:)

The performance is very pleasant for me :slightly_smiling_face:. Bravo Matthew

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback Marc, thanks again for listening and taking an interest :slight_smile: .

Hey Folks, here I have a new generative piece. Loads of randomness, switching and a fun harmonic journey. Enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Magique :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey Everyone, Here is a new performance with a semi generative patch. I dipped my toe into the Frozen Wasteland, and The Entrian Player. Great first experience with both developers ! :slightly_smiling_face: I’m sure this patch arrangement has the seeds of something interesting…haven’t quite put my finger on it yet. Cheers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Explosion de beaux sons, Matthew Paine :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks again Marc :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Peeps, Jazz Hop in Space! Experimenting with layering multiple patches. Got some interesting results :slight_smile: Also some cheeky binaural panning. Enjoy

3 Likes

Hi All, Here is a semi generative ambient vocal sound scape. I had heaps of fun with the NYSTHI NYechoeco. Cheers :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

this sounds so beautiful

1 Like

Thanks @Ahornberg, really appreciate it. A lot of the cred goes to vocalist Mon Fagioli. The vocal samples are unused vocal takes from a film score we were working on. Thanks for checking it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey peeps, Here is a Noir-ish generative patch. First time using the NYSTHI Simpliciter and Simpler tape control combo. Needless to say its awesome and I loved it! :slight_smile:

5 Likes