Marc Boulé's Impromptu music thread

that’s a nice evolution! glad to have inspired you.

here’s the original patch, if anyone wants to use that as a starting point. it’s simple and open to being improved / built upon.

nh491.vcv (4.8 KB)

3 Likes

My vcp #76 entry (one voice challenge):

7 Likes

This is a lovely sound. What’s the plugin shown at around 40 seconds?

1 Like

https://www.tracktion.com/products/love

1 Like

@Jens.Peter.Nielsen beat me to it, but yes, plugin is called Love, by Dawesome, a nice granular effect with a clean and simple interface :slight_smile:

Ah, thanks. I’ve seen a few people recommending that on the forum but I’m not buying any new plugins for a while. I keep buying stuff then forgetting to use it! I already have Unfiltered Audio Silo and Arturia Fragments which can both do similar effects. Sounds good though.

1 Like

Taking a stab at modular-controlled cello:

13 Likes

Nice one Marc !

1 Like

Thanks Lars! :slight_smile:

Beautiful-is the patch available to play around with. I have just downloaded Sonatina Cello and VSCO2 Cello section under the influence of this patch. Much appreciated.

1 Like

So cool Marc!

1 Like

First play with the new Note-Echo module! It’s used all along the piece with the massively reverbed piano notes, and near the end with the electric piano. The module was specifically designed when making this piece, which initially started out with a bunch of VCV ASR modules. Hopefully it can be of use to others and can inspire creative creations!

11 Likes

That Note-Echo module is quite a thing! Thanks Marc!

2 Likes

Got to agree with the pgatt, a great module, it did take a little experimentation, but I got it to do some wonderful things on AI Resonator as a guitar sound and then looping it with Path Set Hypha.

2 Likes