Macro OSC2 New models from the last Plaits FW ?

Ok I’ll be the first to ask I guess … Will we see the new models from the Final Plaits Firmware make it into Macro Oscillator 2 in the not too distant future ?

1 Like

I stand corrected . I only looked in the Plugins sub forum . After seeing RedMeansRecordings vid on the modes I was excited about the possibility . Cheers

@Vortico any chance Macro OSC2 will get the new Modes from this update ?

Not Andrew, but as I understand the situation, Mutable had a policy of releasing the coding/software as open source after a period of time, so if the trend continues it may be some months or even years before this latest firmware may appear at the “pichenettes” GitHub, where literally anyone can access it. At that time someone will have to port and test the features for VCV and then it can be part of the open sourced collection. This open source is why we have these nice modules to enjoy, and also why the collection is incomplete, Beads has not been released as open source code yet and the analog Blades doesn’t run on software to give away.

1 Like

I was pretty sure the code was already released ? https://github.com/pichenettes/eurorack/tree/master/plaits/dsp/engine2

2 Likes

Well that is cool did not know. I hope someone takes up the task of the port.

2 Likes