Lindenberg Research Announcements Thread

Good point on the “coffee” links. Won’t necessarily get me some of the “paid only” modules, but is a great way to support devs who don’t have paid modules.

Some have patreon accounts too. Just signed up with voxglitch for a month to show some support for the great modules Bret has been putting out recently.

Most module devs aren’t bailing out.

1 Like

Very excited to be able to pay for your work! Your modules have always lead me to some of my favorite musical places. I distinctly remember back in 1.0 getting lost in a patch with Valerie that sounded exactly like a Daft Punk patch, and ever since I’ve had to use restraint not to overuse your modules.

3 Likes

Take your time man! People are acting a bit entitled/impatient here, in the end we’re just talking about nice add-ons for a virtual fart-sound-making-machine. Don’t feel pressured to waste time on this project, especially if you’re having health problems.

Get better soon!

3 Likes

Good news:

Final Beta will be downloadable on Monday. If no big issues occur it will be submitted to VCV next week.

Stay tuned and have a good time!

Patrick

38 Likes

Congratulations!!

Awesome, good to hear. I’ve personally held off on installing the beta versions as I currently don’t have much time each week with VCV due to work. I also don’t really have the skills in VCV yet to be able to do any useful work to help test.

I’m going to be off work for a spell (recovering from a cardiac ablation) as of mid-October so I will hopefully be purchasing the modules when they become available (if you decide to go paid only).

Cheers.

Hi Patrick! Very good news! Where can we find the link? thanks!

1 Like

ahh. I see now that you didn’t specify which Monday you were referring too…

4 Likes

Be patient ffs, the poor guy is dealing with health issues.

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion, I forgot to write ‘next’ Monday, mea culpa…

It will be the upcoming Monday, maybe earlier - stay tuned! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Take care…I’m at home in convalescence with plenty of time (if my heart agree with this affirmation)… for my part the wait will be for much better modules, indeed…

Great news. Thanks for all the great work on these so far. I look forward to the next beta and will certainly be purchasing the commercial version when available.

1 Like

You gosh darn developers and all your fancy ALM and Lindenberg modules releasing at the same time are gonna drain my college fund, nevertheless I’ll still be buying the modules the moment they drop :slight_smile:

Very eagerly still tuned in. Sorry if I seem impatient, I’m just a huge fan of your modules and miss them quite a bit.

I’m currently doing some last tests with beta-4, think it will be ready around tomorrow morning… stay tuned! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Congrats!!!

I’m tuned in :+1:

I will stay awaked all night…