Lindenberg Research Announcements Thread

Awesome Patrick. Great price for great modules!

I donā€™t knowā€¦ thatā€™s not so many hours :wink:

2 Likes

I just started to get this, and now what?

Thisā€¦

where? when?

there! then!

there = a dropbox link by heapdump

then = when he is ready to release the new beta version

2 Likes

Eagerly waiting a new beta. Will buy 100%.

1 Like

Itā€™s going to awesome once these are commercially available. Very excited.

Thank you so much Patrick! Love your stuff so much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi all,

today I prepared the promised beta3 version of Lindenberg Reserach modules; you can find the download links at the end of the post. I apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused. Some important private problems kept me from proceeding as planned. I am terribly sorry and hope things do work again.

This will be the last beta version if no major issues will occure. Itā€™s valid until end of May. The next version will be - as promised - released in the plugin-manager of VCV.

Please report any bugs, requests or questions via e-mail: lindenberg.research@gmail.com

Thanks!

Windows x86_64

Apple x86_64

18 Likes

Nice one!

1 Like

Downloaded vcvplugin to my plugin folder. It created the Lindenbergh folder and files but they donā€™t show up in my library (Lindenbergh Research is greyed out in the menu). Iā€™m on mac OS12.3.

Hello Patrick, are you also preparing a beta3 version for Linux?

Cheers!

Here we go:

Linux x86_64

4 Likes

On Bunsenlabs 10.5 (Debian 10.5) which uses GLIBC_2.28 I get the following error message:

[0.240 warn src/plugin.cpp:207 loadPlugin] Could not load plugin /home/xxxxxx/.Rack2/plugins/LindenbergResearch: Failed to load library /home/xxxxxx/.Rack2/plugins/LindenbergResearch/plugin.so: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29ā€™ not found (required by /home/xxxxxx/.Rack2/plugins/LindenbergResearch/plugin.so)

I only get this error from the Lindenberg and Autodafe modules, everything else loads fine.

I think the solution is very obvious, update to GLIBC_2.29 if this is required

So far, everything Iā€™ve tried in the beta works great, apart from some abnormal lag when I open up the library menu. Might be due to how screamingly hi-def all your new module textures are :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, but doesnā€™t the plugin toolchain under Linux use static linking to avoid these kinds of issues?

First thing I looked at doing before posting here, but doing so would likely bork my entire system since Bunsenlabs uses the Debian 10.x kernel which relies on GLIBC_2.28.

I should add that I do have a Windows machine also that runs everything fine, I just thought it useful to point out the issue as only 2 module packs exhibit this problem afaik.

2 Likes

using beta v3 here with windows 10, rack 2.0.6 and bitwig 4.2.3. Once i drop sangster in my rack that plugin instance no longer works when i reload the bitwig file.

When crashing my log file stops hereā€¦

[0.366 info src/app/RackWidget.cpp:366 fromJson] Creating module widget LindenbergResearch Sangster BBD Analog Delay

For reproducing: load bitwig. drop a vcv plugin on a channel, load sangster, save the bitwig file and reload the bitwig file.

Edit: seems to crash on some of the other modules too when loading in this wayā€¦

example 2 [0.346 info src/app/RackWidget.cpp:366 fromJson] Creating module widget LindenbergResearch Laika Diode-Ladder Filter

example 3 [0.349 info src/app/RackWidget.cpp:366 fromJson] Creating module widget LindenbergResearch Valerie MS20 filter