Lindenberg Research Announcements Thread

Thanks Patrick! Seems like Woldemar is consistently 13 cents sharp (on Mac):

1 Like

Hi Patrick,

Bug :Right-clicking on the red read out of Voltage, closes Rack. (on win 10)

P.S. And I think your modules slow down the first time opening of the Module Browser by about 1,5 seconds.

1 Like

So happy to have these back!! Enjoy your :coffee: :smiley:

1 Like

Same on MacOs 11.6.3, Rack Pro 2.0.6 Just to add to this

1 Like

Not on this here Mac, seems very close to spot on

Which OS Monterey?

1 Like

Thanks for all the work Patrick!

I’m on Win10, Rack Pro 2.0.6, the beta crashes Rack when opening old patches with LindenbergResearch modules.

Thanks again for the great modules… I have LOADs of old patches waiting on them to be back :slight_smile:

Interesting. It slowly goes sharp on BigSur.

I haven’t done anything and it seems to have stopped changing pitch at 262.22Hz.

Sorry for the confusing behaviour… the VCO is modelled alter its analog counterpart. You always have to tune it because it’s a little out of sync and needs a “warm-up” before it gets stable… this is more analog - but maybe I add a menu to disable it… it is no bug :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Could you send me that patches? Please send all bug-reports to the email found in the release post, else it will spam the thread… thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for reporting, it will be fixed in the next release.

1 Like

I started to think that was the case! It’s a nice feature. It sure is nice to have these back again. They sound and look wonderful. Thanks so much, Patrick!

1 Like

Big Sur 11.6.3

Ah, good to know.

That would be lovely, thanks.

2 Likes

will do, thanks!

1 Like

Any chance of a linux build?

haha wow, that’s thorough thinking. It all sounds awesome man, so rich.

I will prepare a beta2 tomorrow or on Monday, which will include a Linux version.

6 Likes

Definitely some of the best of the best sounding and looking modules! Very happy to have them in Rack 2! Pure Bliss!

1 Like