LindberghResearch modules not updating

See previous posts before trying this

Please retry - it should work nowā€¦ :slight_smile:

The only thing I have to go on is the version number in the manifest which is now back to v1.3.3 but Iā€™m still getting the update notification same as before:

LRv

Deleting the folder does not fix the update notification. Unsubscribing then deleting the folder, starting Rack then closing Rack and resubscribing then reopening Rack to get the update then closing / reopening again doesnā€™t fix either.

Thereā€™s no changelog to view: So is there any other way to check for changes besides checking the manifest version number? The version number canā€™t be relied upon because Rack still wants to update. Was there modules added or obvious changes made that could definitively say that this is version 1.3.3 and not a previous version? Plugin is not in the top most modules in the browser either

Just remembering your #announcements about v1.3.3 I definitely do not have this version but the manifest says otherwise so it is still on a previous version hereā€™s what it looks like in rack:

I have a working inslalation and Westcoast does not look like that on mine. I donā€™t even see an option to set it to look like that. di you have an alternate skin for it? (also the others look like they have older skins)

Default skin havenā€™t changed anything.

The Iā€™d say you should follow up on what that weird Westcoast skin is because I havenā€™t seen it before.

The plugin isnā€™t updating. Itā€™s the very first version of v1.

mine updated today, and I went looking for that Westcoast look - didnā€™t find it, but found a few other interesting views when I continually had it update randomly :slight_smile:

great work @heapdump

1 Like