Jackokring development blog (looking for module kinds thin on the ground (avoiding duplication)?)

I have fewer latency problems with QJackCtl after a bit of setup and making a patchbay.xml. Nicely shuts off PulseAudio too. Another for the desktop startup ;D

About halfway through the design and build of the sequencer Y. Still has space for some extra features on the decided panel?

looks like there are some typos in the description you put in the library?

Yep, will be fixed in the next release. Even though maths and physics were A subjects I had to sit the English Language exam twice. The Y gate sequencer is in alpha test on the repository now. On 4 …

1 Like

Ah, an idea for a skew parabolic sa wave oscillator. Has some nice continuity properties. So no blep is needed.

sanity? · jackokring/KRTPluginA@8c2e20c · GitHub needs some good shakedown beta testing for usability issues. Added in coloured lights on gate sequencer and a MIDI clk/start/stop/cont to LFO style control wave thing.

Jazz Standard | KRTPluginADemo an idea for a pattern time index LFO standard?

x1.15.19 · jackokring/KRTPluginA@d51b2ba · GitHub is the latest test build. Includes an oversampled wavefolder with some sample rate syncronous bit mashing.

v1.15.20 · jackokring/KRTPluginA@74e5888 · GitHub oversampling and fixes submitted for release. Now for breakfast …

I’m sorry, but I don’t get how the Y module should work, imho the manual is to short to understand it, could you give some more in depth explanation on it or even better do a video tutorial?

I’ve started some documentation … try the manual, and the “Y extra details” link.

I tried that, but I’m sorry, that didn’t help me.
Some more explaining pictures in the extra details and a video tutorial would be more helpfull imho.

There’s a new module for RIAA and minus a bit for base harmonics on non-linear effect chains while cooling the top but later linear restoring them

But, I’m in a “What dials should define a Quantum Gravimitator module?” for now.

So the blooming heck is a ‘Quantum Gravimitator’ module in plain English would be good! It does sound very interesting, it should have fluffy clouds as dials or big Gr shapes?

SO the input wave parameterized by “character” produces an output follower. dE.dr >=kr^2 and some other ideas, as on average given a 1/r^2 law has a net inward “darkish” force on borrowing energy by “gravitational radius for a time committing accelerations.”

Still no wiser, I have pictures of Quantum Gravitation, they look ‘pretty’ but how would that sound coming from a module?

No test no hear.

If it sounds bad, then better is a goal and why is an audio-acoustic worthwhile?

So have you got as far as building this wonder of Physics? It does sound a very interesting concept. Any audio examples would be good.

It’s next up. Knob planning HP width n(n-1) on some para-metrics so far, n low (3 or 4) plus 1 of n switch … To attenuvertor or not?

Well the choice of attenuvertor is yours… but to be on the safe side apply one, the result may be less harsh or possibly less intense. Control of chance is good.

ok, so 1.18.21 up for submission. I decided a nice 3 attenuverter with mixer functional on !isConnected() was good. So it’s inspiration time again. I’m sure that I’ll stop at 27 modules for this plugin. :smiley: