Ghalebor - VCV Rack music nest

Wonderful piece Mateusz!

1 Like

Nice scale, but it’s what you’ve done with it that makes it interesting. Well done.

1 Like

Friday update: GOQian Explorer Final patch

Hello Friends Today I present a patch which I was working on on Friday. this will be the first of two Sunday presentations. Of course, in both cases I used my favorite GOQian scale recently. I’ll see you next time. Cheeers.

2 Likes

Voyagers song in GOQian

Hi there This song/patch/piece is a second presentation for Sunday. This tiny patch was created just a moment ago. Of course, I worked on it a little longer because it took a few hours from concept to recording. In the meantime, I had to get some sleep. To be able to take a fresh look at the project and finish it. I’ll see you next time. Cheeers

4 Likes

I was thoroughly enjoying this on its own, and then I started improvising alongside with my low D minor pentatonic Native American flute - so fun!

1 Like

Cool. That realy nice.

Under the skies of imperfection

Hi Rackheads Today I present my last patch in this month. Of course this is not a LAST patch :slight_smile: Nope I’m take a couple days break to next weekend. So in this patch I use my favorite GOQian scale. When I start recoded I realise I do not reset all sequencer in this project before. But I thought that sometimes you have to let go of the perfect match of all parts for the surprise of randomness or a bit of chaos. To quote the classic: “Nobody’s Perfect”.

1 Like

Unfortunately, not all sequencers support a reset input :crazy_face: So sometimes we have to accept the chaos, if we want to use that sequencer.

1 Like

Untold stories about scales part one : Lullaby

Hellou Friends Today I present my newest patch play. I used this time Scale 1449: “Raga Gopikavasantam” and newest free sitar sound pack from SampleScience here is the link Sitar Renaissance | SampleScience.

Cheers

2 Likes

Granular dreams Grains&Rainbows in GOQuian scale

2 Likes

Sounds beautiful. Is this patch available to play around with on Patch Storage? Much appreciated.

I will put it soon on Pathstorage. :smiley:

Thank you very much, Mateusz.

Let’s meet on the Moon

3 Likes

For Night City gigs

Hi Rackheads. Recently I have been very absorbed in playing Cyberpunk 2077. Night City has hooked me completely. But that doesn’t mean I gave up music entirely. No, it is still somewhere inside, oozing slowly and pulsating with the neon light of advertisements and signs. He reaches out to me from dark corners, offering in return a moment of respite from the hustle and bustle of NC. And here is a piece inspired by my “short” stay there.

6 Likes

My last patch from monday gigs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Saturday sounds experiment :stuck_out_tongue:

I present my last video ““Meditations - proloque” or “Birds song in Zen Garden” short version”. Long version of this experiment will be soon on my YT Channel probably tomorrow :). Cheers

Searching four elements : WIND

Today I present a one composition. This is the first of four songs I’m going to create using VCV Rack and more. The first part is devoted to the wind, i.e. the manifestation of the element of air. Without it, there would be no life on earth. We breathe air, we try to harness it with the power contained in it and we traverse huge distances floating in it. Hope you like it. Cheers

2 Likes

First encounter with TrummorFM

Today I present my first piece with upcoming new module from Vult. TrummorFM is a powerfull new stuff I leved it. This is my first patch with it. I also used some SpitfireAudio Labs sounds by Host VCV module and also generative sequencer Proteus. I hope you enjoy this. So cya until next patch. Cheers.

2 Likes