Ghalebor - VCV Rack music nest

Poly Simpliciter Last Day of the Year 2021

Hey Rackheads everyone on the planet Earth :smiley: This is a last day of the 2021 year.

I think we will say goodbye to the passing year without regrets. I hope this future one will bring us more fun creating fantastic things. May it be so. But somewhere deep there is anxiety and black thoughts circulate like scavengers over a corpse that this is not the end. All this, unfortunately, penetrates into what I create. Okay, letā€™s leave those black thoughts. Todayā€™s track may be dark, but it brings a bit of hope for happier days. I am testing the newest, yet unreleased modules from NYSTHI - especially the new polyphonic version of the well-known simpliciter - SIMPLICITER MULTI roolez. And POLYSEVENSEAS 2. Thx Antonio. BTW you can find last NYSTHI version here: Release v2.0.13 slim label, slim voltage + debug simpliciter multi and sevenseas 2 Ā· nysthi/nysthi Ā· GitHub For this patch, I used the free The Felt Seiler library available here: Strezov Sampling

So thatā€™s it, thanks for watching this video, donā€™t forget click the ok button if you like this. Or if want see more you can subscribe my channel. See You in my next movie in the Next Year 2022 (three 2 - coincidence;)) Cheers

5 Likes

in 2 0 14 the tape simpler control will work with the simpliciter multi too: thanks for the report! :muscle:

2 Likes

Yeah !!! Bravo @synthi. Thx Antonio. All the best in 2022 :smiley: I will waiting with patient for your magic :smiley:

Regulus Prime

Today I would like to present to you my latest patch and a music piece based on it. Itā€™s time for polyphonic experiments in the VCV Rack. Maybe not too often, but I intend to explore this topic in my future work.

Beta Draconis

NEW!!!PATCH!!!

1 Like

Interspace voyage - Enter to the Edge of Chaos - Searching for Datawave

Hello Rackerz I present my last patch with upcoming module Datawave. I hope you enjoy listen and watching this. Cheers

Lost in memory

4 Likes

ā€œVultology Insideā€ - The song of distant stars

Hello my dear Rackheads

Today I present a smal patch with some new modules. Testing some new features of PS Meander (dark mode - :D) and two new modules blessed by the power of Vultan - Jorus (analog chorus FX module ) and Anima (new mysterious psychic sequence generator). Praise Vultan!

3 Likes

Sounds good, so what is Datawaves function-ā€˜a wave shaperā€™. Is the module ready for the Library?

Itā€™s still only on github repo ā†’ https://github.com/jimfrize/edgeofchaos/releases

1 Like

Spiritual Expanse

Ambient patch. Enjoy and stay in peace.

1 Like

Sky birds donā€™t cry.

Long generative ambient patch.

4 Likes

Hello, like this a lot, well done! What is the module with the Russian writing and the red star? Thanks.

Laika :wink:

Thanks, a bit controversial as Russian invades Ukraine but you canā€™t blame a poor Space dog for that!?

1 Like

I have to say one thing. I did this patch late at night on Monday. And I rather didnā€™t expect what would happen two days later. I am wholeheartedly for the brave people of Ukraine and I hope that they will be able to destroy the shameful plans of one person. I am worried about the whole situation because, after all, Ukraine is not far from my country, that is Poland. Unfortunately, history likes to repeat itself, but I still hope that peace will reign in the region where I live. I wish this myself and all of you in these dark times with all my heart. Stay in peace & Make Music not War.

4 Likes

Harmony in Dark

Hi Guys and Gals!! A little test of upcoming Squinkytronix Harmony module. Stay safe. Make Music not War.

Lindenberg Research Beta - 2 here :

Saw this on FB - nice. Iā€™ll ask the same Q here about Harmony - should the score be ā€œbrightā€ when the lights are low? I donā€™t really like having everything light up too much - it defeats the purpose. But the notation looks cool (to me)ā€¦ ?

As for me, it didnā€™t bother me that you canā€™t see the notes in low light. But for the effect you could probably add an option to enable or disable note visibility in the menu. Optional. In addition, in low light you can see them nicely in the delicate cursor highlight.

1 Like

Song for fractured world.

Hey Friends Donā€™t be surprised by the title of this piece. The times we live in are terribly strange. People kill each other. Some countries brutally attack others in the name of one person sick with ambition. Ready to bring fire and destruction to the world. Some flee to other countries looking for help and rescue from bombs falling on their heads. Others defend their country from the savage hordes of orcs. It all happens near us. You cannot focus your mind on anything other than the war that is just around the corner. Thatā€™s why this track has that name. Perhaps it will bring relief for a while, give your mind a rest. Maybe it wonā€™t heal the wounds. I would like music to have the power to create peace in the world. That there would be no wars, that we would focus our powers on creating and strengthening the bonds between us. That is why this piece is dedicated to the free people of Ukraine. Š”Š»Š°Š²Š° Š£ŠŗрŠ°Ń—Š½Ń–!!

3 Likes