Ghalebor - VCV Rack music nest

I’ve been patient :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Back to Solar System

I would like to present to you my new video with the final patch in VCV Rack. Recorded yesterday evening. I hope you like it. Cheers

P.s. *I have a little less free time to make music. Because caring for and educating a young person can be exhausting.

2 Likes

Radioactive Wastelands

Hello my friends today I present my last video from my last project “Radioactive Wastelands”. New module from Stoermelder Pack One - HIVE and NoteSeqFu from JW-Modules, Sha#Bang Orbitones, Audible Instruments Dual Dynamics Gates based on “MI Streams” nad Heat of the Moment fro Frequency Domain. Thanks for all developres for yours hard work. Cheers

2 Likes

Generative Emptinees - vinyl version :slight_smile:

Hello Guys and Gals. Today I present my last experiment with new Hexaquark module from Vultiverse (Geodesics+Vult). This is my first time with this big module. Cheers

1 Like

Vital synth “live” suite hexaquarked

Today I present my last patch with new Vital synth VST plugin and lots of new VCV Rack companions (Hexaquark, NoteSeqFu, and Supercell). Cheers

Painted World

Hello my Friends. Today I present my last patch and video. This time I decided to use an external video editing program. My choice fell on Shotcut (free) as simple as the program for me. This is my first time using it so forgive me for the simplicity of this recording. The basis is, of course, the material recorded in OBS Studio and a few free videos from https://mixkit.co/. WAVULIKE from DanTModules is an new oscillator in VCV Rack Library. This one based on a waveform generated by 1 to 6 control points. Cheers

2 Likes

Today I present upgraded for VCVRack 1.1.6 my old patch “Underskin world” – Ambient patch no#5. from 2019 year. Cheers.

Thanks to Elevated Cosmonaut who remembered me about this patch. Thanks & Cheers

2 Likes

Breakfast on the moon under a starry sky

Hello My Friends. This is my last patch movie from today. It’s been a long time since I last recorded something. I hope to come back a little longer this time. Stay warm and enjoy listening. Mateusz

1 Like

Horse A Doodle Doo space travel

Hi Rackheads, my friends.

Today I present my newest project in VCV Rack. Two main modules in this case are a newest from Computerscare collection (Horse A Doodle Doo & Goly Penerator). They both generated lots of fun and movments of sounds. Cheers

5 Likes

So much going on here and yet it’s not overwhelming. Very melodic, nice sounds. This will be the sonic background to my WFH today.

1 Like

Sequere lucem

Hi Rackerz.
Today I present my newest project. In this case I used lots of modules from AlgoritmArte (MusiMath, Planetz, Clockkky, MusiFrog) for lots of fun. I hope you enjoy this piece and your heads will start wobbling like mine :P. Stay healthy. Cheers

5 Likes

“Crystal spring” KautenjaDSP BossFight experiment

Hello Rackerz

Today presents my new video with BossFight module from KautenjaDSP developer. In fact, at first I wanted to patch it based solely on the Analogue Sequencer module from ML. But somehow it happened during development that I rediscovered the amazing BossFight module. The module itself offers very interesting sound possibilities. I recommend it for further experiments. Cheers

2 Likes

Saich Trek

1 Like

"Saich Trek & patch from scratch - Live stream "

Hi Rackerz

Today was a first time when I patch and play online. The first 12 minutes of the recording are my earlier patch “Saich Trek”, re-played. Modified slightly - by some strange coincidence I managed to get sounds similar to playing the flute. Not exactly the same, but similar. The rest of the recording is a typical patch from scratch. However, I am not completely satisfied with the effect. Apparently I have exhausted my ideas limit for today.

Cheers

JW 8Seq patch from scratch

This is a recorded transmision of my live patch. New module ftom JW Modules. So have a good day sisters and brothers of VCVRack community. Cheers

1 Like

Announcements

Hi everyone in Rackland.

I would like to invite you Today, i.e. April 1 to watch the patch live. I don’t know what it will be yet. Probably something using external VST plugins. Maybe something from Spitfire Audio. Or maybe not. The plan is that I will start broadcasting around (20:00) 8pm (UTC+2). If nothing changes, see you soon. Cheers

P.s. Sooon on line !!! :smiley:

1 Like

Happy Ester Eggs - live patch

1 Like

Yesterday’s live patch.

1 Like

Live plays and patch April 18, 2021

Today I play live my last patch. Im trying to make some generative patch. And second patch is a patch from scratch witchout idea of this before. Only a good time to make fun patch with funniest sound. Beware at the end your head could separate from your body and could fly around free. Cheers

Ceòl aon oidhche earraich

Hi there, It’s been a while since my last song and being active on YT. I decided to take a little break from playing live music on the VCV Rack. A lot of things are distracting me from creating lately. I do not promise that I will be here more often and show my pieces or build patches live. After all, sometimes I manage to do something in the VCV and slowly gathering up a bunch of project ideas for future use. This time, such a piece was arranged live. The title of this piece is “Music one spring evening” in Gaelic “Ceòl aon oidhche earraich”. I admit that I was listening to a piece of the band Runrig today and the title somehow appeared in my head. Cheers

1 Like