Ghalebor - VCV Rack music nest

VCP-28 Starling Sunday ASAF 8 meets META -= Celebrate 100 subscribers !!! =-

Hey Guys and Gals and Rackerz :D.
This time is a special day. Sun is shining, birds singing and I celebrate 100 subscribers on my channel. Thanks for everyone subscribers, many hugs for you. I also created this patch with the VCP-28 in mind. This time without the use of external vst pugins. Once again, I want to thank everyone who subscribed to my channel. It was a fascinating year of new experiences and new knowledge. What remains to promise you that I will continue to create new projects at VCV Rack. I hope that what I do you like and will try to meet your expectations in the future.

VCP-28 Starling Sunday ASAF-8 meets META.vcv (102.9 KB)

edit:

I found one small bug in my patch. Whoever finds it will receive the boss’s handshake from me :slight_smile: It’s possible that there are a few mistakes I found one of the basic ones. Despite this patch works. :rofl:

1 Like

Caveman stories experiment patch from scratch no#5

Hello Rackerz

Today I presents my next project experiment patch from scratch called “Caveman stories”. This is a experimetal patch so there you can finds some pops, clicks (sound artifacts) that is because I use an experimental version of VCV rack from Jim Tupper. So that is a little warning. This project is still under construction. So I left a door open to finish it in the near future.

2 Likes

Chronoblob2 & T-Wrex patch from scratch no#1

Hey Rackerz

Today I testing two new free modules from vcv rack plugin menager. Both are from AlrightDevices and they are software reprsentation of real modules. Chronoblob 2 and T-wrex. …“Chronoblob2 is a digital delay module! Just like his little brother, Chronoblob2 can sync to a clock signal. Patch one into the SYNC input and choose a multiplier or divider for rhythmic delays. Or leave SYNC unpatched for access to continuously variable delay times!”…All informations about this module you find here Alright Devices — Chronoblob2 …“T-Wrex is an analog bitcrusher and decimator!”… Alright Devices — T-Wrex So I make this little patch and I can say one “I love ChronoBlob2” I love all of delay effects in my patches. Chronoblob add a specific type of delay modulation. So Welcome In Chronoblob2-Verse. :slight_smile:

Chronoscape I.vcv (64.4 KB)

1 Like

Chronoblobing Interzoniastic Patch from scratch no#6

Hello Guys and Gals from VCVRackerium :smiley:. Today I presents my next full patch from scratch making in this video. This is a meeting of Intezone synth module from Valley with new module from Alrights Devices. Ok Im telling you truth guys I stole little trick from Omri Cohen from last Thursday movie (sorry Omri but this trick are awesome I must to do that). Btw I hope you enjoy this video just like me. I put link to this patchfiles on VCV Rack Community, so you can try it by yourself. So Nice Weekend for you all. Wish for you lots of patching times. Cheers!

Chronoblobing Interzoniastic patch from scratch.vcv (67.5 KB)

1 Like

There is no spoon of time
:vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Tides of consiousnes - Ambient experiment patch

Hello Rackerz.

Today I experiment with new plugins. First is a visualisation in old winamp style plugin Milkrack from Korfuri. Many thanks to Daniele Zerbini for final compile a windows version. Great job Daniele. So Guys and Gals you find it here: Build error · Issue #1 · korfuri/Milkrack · GitHub . Second plugin i used new Vampyr from Lindenberg Research.

Tides of consciouenes.vcv (65.7 KB)

1 Like

Ascendant

Ascendant.vcv (81.3 KB)

In my previous movie you find link to Github site of Milkrack module. This is that visualisation module based on old-school WinAmp visual effects. Cheers!

1 Like

Plains of Oblivion

Hello Rackerz. Today presents my new experiment. Enjoy this chronoblobing nostalgic patch. Happy Easter for you all.

plains of oblivion.vcv (73.5 KB)

1 Like

**Saturday April 27 - Patch from Scratch **

Hello RackHead.

After wathing last Omri Cohen live today I make something like this. Sadly don’t have yet Quantum Multiverse (maybe in near future - this module is on my private list must have on first place :)) BTW I must thanks to Martin Lueders for all his plugins collection. This patch from scratch is a my little playground and laboratory for sound experiments. Testing some techinc I’ve seen in Omri Cohen video. Testing and modifying by myself of course. This time on board Entropia, Interzone, Chronoblob2. If you want to comments this one - don’t be shy and write some comments ;). Final patch here :

Saturday April 27.vcv (67.8 KB)

Frames

Hello Rackerz. Today I presents a patch I’ve made yesterday before I go to cinema near my home and watch “End Game” movie. I’m big fan of whole Marvell movie series. But my patch don’t have any connections with that movie ;). This patch don’t have a specific clock module. In my case as a clock device i used two module LLFO from Bogaudio and CVtoTrig from AS. Visualisation modules Is Milkrack from Korfuri (GitHub - korfuri/Milkrack: Old Skool Winamp Milkrack visuals in your VCV Rack - in release folder you find last versions) . Main sequencer Entropia from Geodesics.

patch : Frames.vcv (58.2 KB)

Hyperspace wilderness - VST plugin challenge no#1 - April

Hi Rackerz, today my soul flying deep in the space. Thanks to Martin Leuders for PG-8X vst module. This is my little experiment with that plugin. Oh , thanks of course to Omri Cohen for dig it in internet. Cheers!!

Some patches to PG-8X you find here http://vst4free.com/free_vst.php?plugin=PG-8X&id=2517 Look into version 2.0.12 .

My patch: Hyperspace wilderness - VST plugin challenge no#1 - April.vcv (71.5 KB)

3 Likes

Bright side side of imagination

Hello Rackerz

Another day, next patch. This time something simple. Escaping from reality to imagination world. Sometimes i’m looking for simple expression. I love Interzone synth module (thanks for that thing Valley). Cheers!!

Bright side of imagination.vcv (62.2 KB)

3 Likes

Very nice patch - dreamy sequencing!

1 Like

Hello Rackhead

Yesterday I was present my entry to last VCP number 30. But i forgot to post it here too. Sorry for that. This time on workshop we have PLL Internal VCO from Frozen Wasteland. This is a very curious module. you can use this thing to generate some strangra and odd sounds (this is mad maschine) or control another modules by sending cv signals. In my patch you find both ways to use that module. Well, during the creation of this piece, I had the effect of a shaking head (where do I know him? Oh, from Omri’s movies :)) Now you known what this title is from :slight_smile:

VCP-30 Wobbling Heads.vcv (89.2 KB)

1 Like

Dream of Gold

Hello Rackerz

Today present to you my little excersise with aP-Modules Mid/Side module. This one is not for next VCP-31 because i’m still learning how use this in my patches. And by the way I made my own golden version of the Geodesics modules. What! How can I do this se. Who forbid me? And by the way I made my own golden version of the Geodesics modules. What! How can I do it? Who will forbid me? Maybe not as cool as Omri and Jan-Frederik (Congratulations guys).

I dedicate this piece to everyone who took part in the lists, and the biggest thanks to Pyer and Marc.

1 Like

Nice! Any tips on editing the svg files - the module skins? (I have Photoshop on a mac)

Nice one Mat! Looks like your’re ready for another competition :wink:

@marc_boule I’m alyways ready for new challenge :smiley:

@alheeley I’m working on Incscape in W10. You need to do some work on layers. Not too difficult, but you have to get everything to look ok. In the case of Branes I had a problem because some of the layers were grouped together and before I came up with what and how some time passed. Generally, it took me about one hour. So, for the first time with Incscape, I think it’s a good result. :smiley:

1 Like

Wednesday patch - Journey on a ray of light

Hello Rackerz. VCV flowers on my head. It’s a bit cold outside as for this time of year. That’s why for today I prepared something warming on one side. On the other hand, you can treat it as an attempt to summon the summer. I throw charm on the weather so that at last a little warmth was around. I had a lot of fun with composing the whole and while recording. The effect of a wobbly head. YES YES YES … Omri did not offend me but I had to steal this effect from the talking Braids module. I really fit into the whole piece. I have not seen your latest movie, which is the premiere tonight (on Wednesday 8 May at 8:00 PM) but my movie may in some way relate to what you’ve done. This is not a spoiler. Just some ideas are circulating around the world and demanding implementation time.That is with me.My brain is like this brick in which the circulating idea and thought will go. It’s a reference to Terry Pratchett’s Discworld. I apologize in advance if I accidentally spoiled something. If not, I wish you a lot of fun. And it warms up, of course.

On the ray of light.vcv (90.6 KB)

5 Likes