General Life Advice

Treat people the way you want to be treated.

4 Likes

Nah I was trying to get rid of the bad smell. Read it in Cosmopolitan. Pour gasoline, light a match, collect insurance, by smell absorbing litter with the money. Seemed idiot proof :((

2 Likes

Yes!

This one has actually transformed my life as a home-owner.

5 Likes

Listen carefully to all the advice… especially yours. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Gigging with musicians who don’t do this… I die a little inside every time. :cry:

2 Likes

I find that Cat 5e and Cat 6 cables tend to fight this approach for small diameter coils. :frowning:

2 Likes

Never unplug your headphones without turning the volume down first

Never make eye contact while eating a banana

Get in to the habit of taking your socks off first when you undress - you don’t want them to be the last thing you take off (it really isn’t a good look)

Never mix the streams (unless you have to mix the streams) or even stream the mixes

2 Likes

Wouldn’t you need to take off your shoes before your socks, or is this a new trend in dressing of which I was unaware? :wink:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Pay attention to what’s actually happening right now. The future doesn’t exist yet, the past is past. All you really have is now.

9 Likes
  1. Nobody likes a whiner.
  2. Never eat warm pork pies.
1 Like

Don’t forget to breathe.

4 Likes

One of the secrets to a good life is comfortable footwear

4 Likes

If it looks like a fish, and smells like a fish… it’s probably a fish

2 Likes

Listen to Patch Adams and wear a chicken hat in public.

1 Like

Marry rich.

2 Likes

When performing backups double check that you have the source and destination correct. I didn’t do this recently and lost a bunch of music projects by overwriting my system with a previous backup.

1 Like

Eat your greens and save your files often :broccoli:

4 Likes

If you ask a question, and get a no, don’t ask again. If you’re not prepared to accept both outcomes, don’t ask in the first place. And the most important one, always: Say thank you, and be grateful.

8 Likes

If you’re ever doing something and find yourself wondering: “should I be wearing eye protection while doing this?” the answer is yes.

8 Likes