Eurorack Modules You Want in VCV Rack

yes, tbh I wasn’t super serious because it is such a wild analog beast of a thing

Would love to see/hear the Perkons style in VCV as a fixed rack. ‘Build it and they will come’ to hear the wonders! :laughing:

1 Like

Q-Bit’s Data Bender ! I know with (a LOT) of work this could already be done (my instinct tells me Simpliciter and a lot of other modules around it), but anyway something a bit more already there would be awesome !

The CheeseGraterExpander has just appeared in the library, CheeseGrater with the expander should be pretty much like Nebulae2, right?

I definitely like it a lot - it’s got all the functionality that I want from a granular sampler now.

The Path Set: Grains plugin is 15$ and definitely worth it if you are looking for a granular sampler.

1 Like

Hello higher up on this page, I created a patch based on the Q-Bits Data Bender but unfortunately all the Stutter modules never made it into V2-RL Stutter and Wrong People Tourettes.

Unless anyone knows any different? Any more stutter style modules-Nysthi got one?

1 Like

Some delay modules can create stutter effects. Here’s one I did using chronoblob

I made most of my last album with kitchen sink as the primary sound source. If they’re so unprofessional, why do they sound so good?

3 Likes

you would have to ask @Vortico. I asked him to include that one specifically in a “new this month”, which prompted his infamous mini review.

1 Like

You and I are both esteemed members of the same club, My module was deemed a total hack.

2 Likes

Thanks forgot about Chronoblob-Omri did a tutorial about that method, so you triggering it from Bogaudio S+H module that right?

1 Like

Probably a Bernoulli gate in latch mode.

1 Like

Tourettes has been updated to V2 unofficially, there’s a GitHub branch with a built plugin file that you can download.

Sorry forgot to reply, have you a direct link to that page? Much appreciated.

see here:

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Here’s a Google Drive folder I put together with unnoficial V2 update distributables. It has Wrong People, Mutable Peaks (added to audible instruments), Stoermelder Packone, and Starling Via. Each one has a universal folder in a .zip and a windows .vcvplugin file, you can install either to your plugins folder.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12jRYjKjcRUkuY9RqZ5vysD1CXtiV-FJ5?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I think I have these but more of them is better. Much appreciated.

WMD for sure. All of them! :slight_smile:

This looks to be even worse news than is stated in their post. WMD does contract manufacturing for many other companies (eg, as I understand it, Rossum Electro-Music).

Tiptop Audio Trigger Riot. I know of the alternative, but it’s not close and patching it from separate modules doesn’t seem like a good idea to me. I’d never get the same level of hands-on control.