Espen's tunes

I’ll post all my stuff in this thread, in case anyone is interested.

Been a while since I posted anything. It’s synth pop time!

I usually don’t do vocal tracks, but what the hell. :slight_smile:

All bass and the vast majority of synths are Rack, even used Clouds on vocals and drums, which is fun. Lots of different patches multi-tracked in Cubase the traditional way.

No fancy video or anything, OBS hates ASIO, and it’s just too much to figure out.

9 Likes

Missed ‘ya

1 Like

But wait, there’s more…
Intended to do something completely different, but hey, one thing leads to another. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

thoroughly shredded!

2 Likes

That was truly incredible.

2 Likes

Superb! Fantastic combination of Rack and live performance.

2 Likes

Yngwie! :smile:

Awesome keyboard skills, nice one.

What I grew up with. :smiley:
Then I became a synth nerd.

1 Like

Were (are?) you a guitarist too?

I play rough heavy guitar riffs, that’s about it. Much more comfortable on bass. I’ll leave the widdly playing to other musicians and stick with the keys.

1 Like

I must remember to visit the forums more often. While I catch up, there’s some more experiments and music I did while testing the Vampyr filter from Lindenberg Research. A bit of ambient, EDM, and late Zappa-like electronic jazz.

4 Likes

Nice to hear your tunes again Espen!

1 Like

Dang, I have to post here more often!

Latest experiment is a synth free one, instead the rack is playing a chamber string orchestra through Host. Spitfire LABS has a bunch of free quality sample libraries with their own player, no need for Kontakt or anything. I highly recommend it.

2 Likes

Beautiful example of generated music Espen, well done! And those strings sound great.

1 Like

First “proper” thing in v1, I suppose… although it’s a Daft Punk cover.

5 Likes

I must remember to update this thread. I say that every time. :smiley:

Feeling a bit ambient today, in a slightly busy way.

3 Likes

Latest racksperiment with a bit of Seq++ and synthwave fun.

5 Likes

Another one, test driving Musicalbox, LfoMultiphase2, and 3x Seq++. Totally non generative for once.

3 Likes

Long time since last post. I made a cover of the ending song from Portal. :slight_smile:

1 Like