Dag2099's music video and streaming thread

Okay, thanks for listening.

Loving this, certainly not too vintage for me!

1 Like

Streaming right now in preparation for Psychedelic December 2020. This year will be very low effort but I will try to stream every day starting tomorrow. twitch.tv/dag2099

3 Likes

Going live again at twitch.tv/dag2099. This is the official start of Psychedelic December 2020! The season of vibrating colors and sounds is upon us!. Be jolly. Be very still and attentive. Be ready for small things to seem like they really matter! It’s all happening! Except that it’s all going to be a bit low key this year. So don’t hope too hard for too much.

DAY A

edit: finished. I thought that went pretty well.

I really don’t want to offend anyone by posting these live notifications but I am about to start again at twitch.tv/dag2099. Obviously it is DAY B.

edit: i need to edit these post to say that i’ve finished more rapidly.

Don’t like the way this forum software complains when I give the address of my stream. Anyway I’m live at the same address that I usually am. Psychedelic December is going okay so far why not find out what foolishness I plan to engage with using Supercell and Additator?.

Edit: I’ve just finished and I have a question: Do people prefer it if they can hear my breathing? The past couple of days I have had a reasonable number of viewers but when I’ve listened back my breathing is very audible. Tonight I put a noise gate on it to get rid of the breathing and no one watched. Coincidence?

Going live again. Same place.

So…do you prefer to hear my breathing? Because when my breath was audible people seem to have turned up…

edit: finished another one. Went for some drone work and it evolved into something that I thought was okay. Last year I released a track everyday for december but this year I just don’t think I can be bothered with it. Maybe I’ll put something together in the new year?

Today I have resolved to make some “beats”. This is not what serious modular composer fellows are supposed to do but I feel like it. twitch.tv/dag2099

So. Day E shell soon commence.

edit: finished. Bad kick drums but some interesting screech toward the end. Tried the new Nysthi module and it worked okay. Star of the show is of course Lindenberg Vampyr.

I’m beginning to wonder if my natural English modesty has effected the growth of my channels? Probably not. Anyway, I’m about to start another fantastic and incredibly engaging stream! If you don’t watch it you’ll get leprosy*.

*The contraction of leprosy is not guarenteed when failing to watch livestreams.

edit: finished now. A good stream in no small part due to the raiders. Thanks to Actitect for that.

I guess tonight is “ambient arp” night?

Starting soon. Distortion on drums, maybe? twitch.tv/dag2099

edit: finished. Sometimes it’s work watching the vods just to see the bit at the end where I destroy the patch.

Streaming now for DAY I. Gated reverb? Maybe.

Forgot to mention that I am streaming. Today has been a mistake, basically. Doing some “ambient” but super distorted kind of thing.

edit: having forgotten to announce the stream i forgot to say that I’ve ended it. What did I learn? That Bogaudio CMPDIST makes a pretty good buzzing sound and that Firefly makes an interesting drone.

I get later and later with these streams. Gonna do ambient, probably.

Darn, I forgot to even mention todays stream. That just to show how adhoc these streams have been. Anyway, Day L is happening now.

Streaming again on a Sunday evening. Twitch.tv/dag2099. Weirdish grooves for Day M.

Horrible syncing based noise with Terrorform and Vampyr.

Correction! Lovely sweet drifting tones (with Terrorform and Vampyr).

edit Finished. Some nice, atmospheric 80’s romantic comedy soundtrack noise.

Trying for ambient yet again. Can you watch and give me advice?

Had an “ambient” idea earlier today so I’ve going to give it a spin!

Streaming here: twitch.tv/dag2099

Day Q is here and I have slightly less of a plan than I did yesterday. So it’s all going to be a bit ad-hoc.