Cosmo Productions Music Thread

Love the video! What did you use to make it?

Beautiful-Jawari and Raga in there somewhere? Is the patch available to see how you produced this wonder?

Thanks for the compliment!

The middle section is rendered from a text to animation script called Aphantasia/Illustrip3D. But the raw renders from there still need a lot of work to get them looking good. So using the VCV screen captures and Illustrip3D renders as the base elements, I composited them with all the other effects and music syncing animation in Nuke. It’s a moderately complex script. :wink:
Here are a couple screen shots of the node graph.

Thanks! Nope, no Seaside Modular in this one. I haven’t shared the patch, but it’s actually not too complex. Mainly it’s Slime Child Audio’s Substation for voices and for driving the other voices including a couple drums, an acid bass kind of thing, Ts-L (my favorite oscillator in my hardware rack), and the usual suspects, Plateau and Chronoblob2. Setup a Substation, use it to drive some other favorite voices and sonic weirdness, and magic is going to happen!

Inspired by some 80’s themed series.

2 Likes

Fractal

One Voice

First half audio is VCV Rack and second half audio is the hardware version of the patch with substitutions as necessary.

1 Like

Chorus of Saws

3 Likes

Fungi Vulture Screams

Big thanks to @veryfungi for the Vult screamer spores that this patch grew out of.

1 Like