Birbs And Water

BIRBS AND WATER YT

BIRBS AND WATER PS

DISCLAIMER!! I did not make this patch. I don’t remember where I found it, it was a more complex patch and it was replicating a storm with thunders, crickets, winds, rain and birds. I remember the author was not satisfied with the sound of birds so I dissected his patch and focused on the birds. I also remade the sound of water but apart that, THIS IS NOT MY PATCH, I just worked a little on it. If you recognize your patch and you want me to delete it, just drop me a message here or on YT and I will do.

Apart that, I think the sound of the birds is quite nice, with the right amount of randomness and repetitive patterns to sound as natural as possible. Of course I absolutely appreciate any correction, variation and whatnot.

I invite the original author to step forward, I’m sorry I don’t remember who you are… :pensive:

6 Likes

For some reasons, the comment on youtube were disabled. That wasn’t my intention and now they are enabled. Thanks to klaussualk from Patch Storage that let me know this thing! :wink:

I know of this nice birdsong patch

Don’t know if it is the same though…

1 Like

No hijacking intended, but if it’s birbs you like:

4 Likes

Hello there! No, it’s not the same but damn if it’s good!

No hijacking taken, don’t worry! (is it the right answer? I mean… It’s like “no offense intended” and you answer “no offense taken”, right? I must learn english better, I guess)

Yeah, those are “THE BIRD”!

1 Like

Well, now it only takes to discover who was that rackhead who made the original patch and take him or her here! :grin: