Created two oscillators based on a 4 segments, closed, Bezier-spline. One can be fully manipulated with lots of knobs, the other one morphs from one random generated spline to the next one. Nothing is optimized yet.
I’d be interested in comments, are these usefull? Should I add a scope?
You’re right. Have to work on it anyway as I found that the font is not an open one. Also the knob rotation is not around the rotation point as set in inkscape but around the center of the bounding box.
The font itself doesn’t need to be licensed for .ttf/.oft distribution. (One of the advantages of “baking” the font into a path in your vector editor.) I guess you just need to own the font, if it’s commercial.
Easy fix: Make the Inkscape page a larger square so that the center of the page is your desired rotation point.
repo should be the root directory alright. For instance cloning the repo would place it in Rack\plugins\4rack\Moaneschien\makefile when it should be just Rack\plugins\4rack\makefile The Library would fail to build also.
It will show as “Moaneschien” in rack because that is the slug / brand
Thanks Phil, it clarifies a bit. As said I’ll look into it tomorrow and I’m having a rough time with the git thing, being used to have every thing in its own directory and then just commit to Fossil. Guess I’ll have to be assimilated (despite resistance),